X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail Call from WoT

Some news about the new patch coming up, and events in November:

Patch News:
    The approaching update 7.0 will introduce a wide range of new gameplay features: along with unveiling two new maps, Fjords and Swamp, update 7.0 will feature the long-anticipated camouflage system that will fit tank skins to the battlefields they fight on. Available in different options, camouflage will provide enhanced invisibility and add more to the strategic element of tank combat.

Clan members will be able to represent their membership by using clan emblems on their vehicles. In addition, battles within the Clan Wars will feature fog of war, where the teams will not be able to see each other’s rosters.

The new update will also include a special model SU-85 (I) available within special World of Tanks events.

“We are truly proud to present the new features to our players,” said Victor Kislyi, CEO of Wargaming.net. “We will keep upgrading the game, developing new content and introducing new modes. We promise there are a lot of new exciting features to come.”

November Events:
    On November 11, 1885, a well-known US General was born. We will be holding a Twitter Quiz focused on General George S. Patton, and we will be looking for some more valuable players!

On November 17, 1775, the Field Artillery Branch was founded by the US Army. For this date, we will be doing a Kill the Courier from November 17 to November 20.

November 19, 1941, the first M3 Light tank was used in combat. For this date, we will be holding a special “All Star” MVP event!

Finally, for the Thanksgiving holidays, prepare your artistic side – we will be holding another “Design a Vehicle” contest.

Re: Mail Call from WoT

Sweet. It is about time.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Nice.
      Sarcoma.

Comment

Okay now someone design a TG emblem.
        The Old Guy
        kin3
        sigpic

Comment

I am going to see what I can get from the boss. We want to keep what TG already has. I will put up the gold to get it attached to our clan.

Comment

What about this one.

Attached Files

Comment

I'm a little confused about the camouflage system they're introducing. Is it a purely visual thing or does it actually affect gameplay and visibility statistics?
              "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba View Post
                I am going to see what I can get from the boss. We want to keep what TG already has. I will put up the gold to get it attached to our clan.
                That looks good to me.
                The Old Guy
                kin3
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed