New Deputy Commander

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Deputy Commander

Welcome Eudiphon as our newest Deputy Commander. He along with badbest will be setting up our TG clan for clan wars.

Check out the Team Private forums for more new news.
    Last edited by Bubba; 11-05-2011, 08:31 PM.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Re: New Deputy Commander

Indeed. Been out of the loop for a few days due to some power outs -- and then a weird work schedule. But I'll start to set some things up. :)

|TG| Eudiphon

sigpic
    "But in contemplating history as the slaughter-bench at which the happiness of peoples, the wisdom
    of states, and the virtue of individuals have been sacrificed, a question necessarily arises:
    To what principle, to what final purpose, have these monstrous sacrifices been offered?"
    - G.W.F. Hegel Reason in History

Comment

congrats!
      sigpic

Comment

grats!

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X