Overlord's blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overlord's blog

I was just reading Overlord's blog today, and read the latest posting. A dev confirms, what we all know to be true. WOT is a Russian Biased game, and the T30 is terrible.

"10025 players expressed their opinion in the recent poll voting for the most power tank in-game of tier 10.

The vote results confirmed the superiority of German armor among top vehicles in Russian-biased game World of Tanks. E-100 got 41% of votes (4158) and Maus finished 2nd with 27% (2664) leaving behind the Soviet IS-7 with 23% of votes. The American T30 appeared to be a total outsider claiming tiny 9% of love.

The public opinion was rather accurate this time (no need for figures to prove/confront:)). Stat-wise Maus is slightly ahead of the others, even E-100. Apart from that everything is correct."
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: Overlord's blog

Not sure how the poll confirms a Russian biased game, though. The German armor is quite superior to the IS7 and rarely have I ever seen a T30 on the front lines acting like a true heavy tank.

Comment

Its not the poll that confirms the bias. Its the fact that the developer admits that world of tanks as a whole is Russian biased.
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

I read the blog post again and still didn't see that. All I saw was the Russian biased game phrase crossed out. Judging from his previous blog posts, Overlord was most likely joking.

Comment

What tank your driving doesn't matter much at the same tier. Its about your skill and the skill and coordination of your team.

Comment

Originally posted by tralicrifleman View Post
            What tank your driving doesn't matter much at the same tier. Its about your skill and the skill and coordination of your team.
            except the T30 is crap, I pen that thing with a tier 6 tank.
            |TG|badbest321

::

Comment

I agree, the t30 is a tier ten heavy with the same armor specs as the m46 patton, a tier nine medium.

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

I think if you look at the best vehicles though in each tier you're going to find a lot of Russian bias. E-100 might be the best t10, but 1-7 its almost all Russian. E-75 and IS4 are about equal, Is-3 and King Tiger are about the same, then its Russian all the way down.

"Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X