Arty Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arty Help

Ok, I got my IS-4 and as soon as I get it all decked out my next step is going to be arty.

Give me your opinions on which is the best arty and why please. I was thinking maybe the German line.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Re: Arty Help

Bison, Hummel and the GW Panther were all very fun to play as back when I used to play WoT. A nice combination of firepower, accuracy and reload speed. GW Panther was the best of all 3. Lack of alpha damage (compared to M12) was compensated with a huge arc of fire, great reload speed and fantastic aiming. Haven't gotten to a GW Tiger though.

Comment

Bubba, I went down the Russian line because I looked at my KV and I had enough XP to research the S51. I have fun playing it and learned a lot about arty works playing it. I now have an Object 212 and hopefully a tier 8 Object 261 soon. The Object 212 is very slow on moving and that could be a factor in 7.0.

So check the charts and see where you can jump in at. I would think the higher tier the better. In the Russian line you can start in a level 6 where the others start you at level 5.
      The Old Guy
      kin3
      sigpic

Comment

I prefer the German SPGs, they have the longest range, from what I hear. Once I got the Grille (Tier 4), I can cover the whole map from just about anywhere, meaning I can find good hiding spots, and don't have to be on the front lines, where I'm most vulnerable.
        The beatings will continue untill morale improves.

Comment

Grinding the Priest on the US line makes you want to shoot yourself.

Former TG-21st
          Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Arty must die in a fire

Comment

As will your French tanks. I think I will go up the Russian line of arty.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X