Company Battle 1/15/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company Battle 1/15/2012

Great battles today. We went 4 for 5 on a Tier 6 only battles. Teamwork was awesome. We found out that putting more then one gun on a target did the trick. Defending instead of running off was another key. Waiting for them to come to us made a big difference on how we played. Great games people.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Re: Company Battle 1/15/2012

Originally posted by Bubba View Post
    Great battles today. We went 4 for 5 on a Tier 6 only battles. Teamwork was awesome. We found out that putting more then one gun on a target did the trick. Defending instead of running off was another key. Waiting for them to come to us made a big difference on how we played. Great games people.
    Damn, you guys are killing me here. lol I keep wanting to come back but have too many games on the go. What I really need to do is put SW:TOR away and get in some WoT. ;)

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Awesome rounds. Even if I was the scout (AKA staked-out goat) for three of those :)

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
      --BlackMirror
      <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
      Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
      --Blackraven93

Comment

Originally posted by Cheburash View Post
        Awesome rounds. Even if I was the scout (AKA staked-out goat) for three of those :)
        And you did a good job doing it :P

Don't mind the mistakes, sent by tapatalk.
        |TG|badbest321

::

Comment

Announce the next one I might come out of retirement for these!:)

Comment

Yea, tier 6 only is a battle that I could actually help out in, I will try to make it to the next one.

Former TG-21st
            Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Originally posted by MacLeod View Post
              Yea, tier 6 only is a battle that I could actually help out in, I will try to make it to the next one.
              I'm just happy to see they've wised up and given us the ability to have lower tier company battles. :D

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

It was awesome, being able to communicate with my whole team, and most importantly, being able to rely on every one of them.
                The beatings will continue untill morale improves.

Comment

Had another one last night and it was fun. We won a few and then tried tier 8 with all mediums and were crushed. Tier 8 is for heavy's mostly. Big thing is it was fun.
                  The Old Guy
                  kin3
                  sigpic

Comment

im just glad i didn't fail as much as i have been lately lol.
                    Anyone else get most of there fun out of this game at tier 5 to 6?
                    |TG-Irr|CrazyDengoru
                    Yes i watch and read mlp:fim related videos and fanfics. Problem?
                    sigpic
                    Steam ID: CrazyDengoru

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...