World of Warplanes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Warplanes

The world alpha testing of World of Warplanes has started. You can apply now, the excerpt from the news release is below. As with the new games coming from Wargaming, your account for World of Tanks is shared among all games. http://na.worldofwarplanes.com/news/27-skys-limit/
    ------

Pilots,

We have finally got a home air-strip of our own. From now on we have a safe place to spread our wings to full span, refuel, recharge and get back into actions reinforced. We welcome you at our official home base World of Warplanes webportal.

Here you may learn more About the game, be the first to watch latest game Videos, download warplane Renders, become the integral part of a real winged Community. Our Forums are open for discussions, debates and your invaluable feed-back 24/7. Should you need any assistance, our ground crews are there to lend you a helping hand.

If you are new to World of Warplanes, do join our ranks and sign up for Global Alpha Test to become a test pilot of the legendary WWII warbirds and fight along with players from all over the world on original battle arenas.

Have clear skies and get them balls to the wall!

Re: World of Warplanes

Cool! Just applied.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

same

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

I will also apply

Comment

Signed up. Has anybody heard back from them yet?
          The Old Guy
          kin3
          sigpic

Comment

not yet

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Comment

no response here either

Comment

nope

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

Just applied. Looking forward to checking this out.

|

Comment

Applied for alpha
                    sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Get drunk

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Got my invite this morning.

Comment

I'd rather play War Thunder: World of Planes, there's many many more planes in that game, it will be feature naval, air, and ground combat at the same time, and it looks better.

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

I guess I'm not special enough to get an invite the the Alpha. Or not the right kind of special.

Viva la short bus

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X