World of Tanks Basic Class - March 3rd, 8PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of Tanks Basic Class - March 3rd, 8PM EST

A world of tanks "Basic Tanking" class has been posted in TGU, if anyone is interested in signing up. Just posting a reminder here, since this is the first WoT class that has ever been posted -- so it might be overlooked otherwise.

|TG| Eudiphon

sigpic
    "But in contemplating history as the slaughter-bench at which the happiness of peoples, the wisdom
    of states, and the virtue of individuals have been sacrificed, a question necessarily arises:
    To what principle, to what final purpose, have these monstrous sacrifices been offered?"
    - G.W.F. Hegel Reason in History

Re: World of Tanks Basic Class - March 3rd, 8PM EST

Signed up, looking forward to it.

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
    Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Comment

I'm interested but are there any hints on what's going to be taught?

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Sign me up, Do you need any info from me?

I had an account opened back at the beginning of the 2011 but not many people to play with so i ended up leaving, account is still alive though. I think i've got credits sitting around too.

I'll be posting this in the TGU forum as well.
        sigpic

Comment

anyway a new class could be started? am new and would love some TG hands on training

|TG-IRR|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X