7.2 T110 and M103 gameplay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7.2 T110 and M103 gameplay

Those pesky Russians, always getiting information before us :icon_lol: Here is a new Russian video of patch 7.2, which showcases some T110 and M103 gameplay.

Also, here is some news about the upcoming patch, translated from Russian of course.

Randomly selected from patchnouta interesting. For the seed so to speak.

- Rescale models of tanks: IP-3 IP-4 IP-7, ISU-152, Object 704, C-51.
    - Reworked balancing algorithm for teams of tanks in random battles. Posted interrupt the long series of hits in the high-level battles.
    - Rebalanced settings for the French branch of tanks, introduced in version 0.7.1. (A complete description of the changes will be ready to release a patch).
    - Changed the angle of declination of tools for the following tanks: AMX 12t, AMX 13 75, AMX 13 90, D2, B1, AMX M4 in 1945, AMX 50,100.
    - Now displays reduce the damage of land mines, taking into account its thickness and location.
    - Absorption (blocking) armor explosive damage reduced by 20%.
    - Fixed frequent non-penetration of the tank in contact with a weapon after breaking through the screen (mask tools or instruments of booking).
    - The sight added to the indicator remaining in the drum (or cassette / tape) shells.
    - For a wide list of commands added to the status markers and tags platoons clans.
    - Substrate lists the commands made more transparent.
    - The width of the lists of commands are now fitted to a wide player in the nick list.
    - Pressing the "TAB" now instead of a table with a list of commands displayed "wide" mode list of commands.
    - Reworked the color and geometry of some German camouflage to better fit the real historical camouflage.
    - Now, if a module is broken or wounded only one crew member, the repair module or crew member is treated with a single click without having to select the module or crew member.
    - Added display of the input language on login screen.
    - Added an extended set of markers on the tanks in the normal and expanded (when you press Alt) mode.
    - Added advanced configuration of sight in the sniper mode.
    - Added additional messages to detect the enemy, damage to the enemy "lit up" the player to destroy the enemy "lit up" player.
    - Changed the format of the record fights. Records from version 7.1 will not play in version 7.2 and vice versa.
    - Fixed the "twitching" when viewing the tank battle.
    - In the shutdown mode interface (by pressing "V") removed unnecessary display of messages and tokens of tanks.
    - The howitzer sight is now permanently displayed distance to the marker gun.
    - Changed the color of the flags on the bases. Now the color of the flag of its base is always green, and the enemy - always blue.
    - Fixed "sticky" marker on the minimap view.

Sounds like a nerf of French mediums and lights is imminent.
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: 7.2 T110 and M103 gameplay

what is the thing about land mines though. In 7.3 French, American, and German tanks will shoot potatoes. The far superior tanks from Mother Russia will now shoot laser beams, hell fire missiles and MOABs.

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

The bit about landmines it probably just a poor translation. Though, it could mean that all glorious Russian tanks will carry a landmine dispenser.
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

when one US tank crosses over russian land mine it kills all US tanks

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

This guy is lucky, I wish I had all his tanks. :P

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
          Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Comment

Mines, huh? Socom, can you point me at the untranslated source of the text?

Also, a bit from the video: You will now get notification when a tank you've spotted has been damaged or destroyed (I didn't even know, but this gets you more experience than merely spotting the tank for the first time in a battle)

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
            --BlackMirror
            <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
            Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
            --Blackraven93

Comment

Originally posted by Cheburash View Post
              ...when a tank you've spotted has been damaged or destroyed (I didn't even know, but this gets you more experience than merely spotting the tank for the first time in a battle)
              I recall reading this before but it never occurred to me before that this is probably how I've been able to achieve some of my highest scores in battles where I have relatively low stats at the end.

For example, my highest-earning Lowe battle netted me 128,934 creds with only 2 kills, 4 damages and 2 detects. If I recall, I was on Malinovka lighting up their entire team from our side of the map while our TDs obliterated them.
              Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Originally posted by C_Elliott View Post
                I recall reading this before but it never occurred to me before that this is probably how I've been able to achieve some of my highest scores in battles where I have relatively low stats at the end.

For example, my highest-earning Lowe battle netted me 128,934 creds with only 2 kills, 4 damages and 2 detects. If I recall, I was on Malinovka lighting up their entire team from our side of the map while our TDs obliterated them.
                According to the phrasing in the video, this only applies to newly detected tanks, so your two detects are probably not the answer to the huge income. I think it's just the Lowe being a disgustingly good OP moneymaker.

--BlackMirror
                <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
                --Blackraven93

Comment

According to the phrasing in the video, this only applies to newly detected tanks, so your two detects are probably not the answer to the huge income. I think it's just the Lowe being a disgustingly good OP Money Printer.
                  Fixed.
                  |TG-73rd|Socomseal

Comment

From the Wiki: http://wiki.worldoftanks.eu/Battle_M...ce_and_Credits

Act: Damage done to targets you are spotting yourself, by tanks who are not spotting them themselves.

Credit Earning: Same reward as the team member doing the damage earned, divided by number of tanks spotting the target.

So if you have a tank with a spectacular view range (my Lowe with 460m base, 100% Commander skill and binoculars) and are lighting up the entire enemy team, with no one else spotting them, and the entire enemy team is destroyed by your allies, you would get the same credits as you would have for killing half the enemy team single-handedly.

Also, the Lowe is a great money-maker, but I've also gotten 50,463 in the VK3601, 57,572 in the JP4 and 64,183 in the 4502 Aus B.

I make money in any tank. Tier 9 Germans included. :P

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Huh. Good to know, though note that the maximum spotting range is 445m, no matter your view range.

Also, I presume you have a premium account? I'd be more impressed if you were making money in tier 9 Germans as a non-premium player. (where by "more impressed" I of course mean "would accuse you of hacking the WoT servers to cheat" :)

--BlackMirror
                      --Blackraven93

Comment

Huh. Good to know, though note that the maximum spotting range is 445m, no matter your view range.
                        True, the farthest distance you can spot a tank is 445m, but spotting ranges over 445 are still taken into account when calculating your actual spotting range with the following formula:

Spotting range = Effective View Range - (Effective View Range - 50) * Target's Camo Value

For example, if there is a Pz4 with a 100% camo crew and a cam net sitting stationary in the open, my Lowe will spot it at 325m without binoculars and 402m with binoculars, even though view range in both cases is over 445m.

And yes, I don't play often, but when I get the chance to I throw down for a week or weekend worth of premium. I'm a student, I need to make the most of my precious gaming time. :P I'd probably be hard pressed to break even without premium. (Except in the Lowe, buying that thing before it went to 12,500 creds was worth its weight in gold.)

EDIT: Actually the data I used for the Pz4's camo rating is old. It should be spotted at 383m without binos and 477 (capped at 445) using binoculars.

Most recent camo values (Russian, but it's all tabular, so you can tell what its indicating just fine)
                        Last edited by Strait Raider; 03-07-2012, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X