No announcement yet.

Clan wars?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan wars?

Now since its been awhile since we had a pop at getting our selfs on the map I feel that now could be the time as a fair few of us now carry tier 10 heavy tanks, tier 9 medium and/or tier 9 TD's so here's what I wish to know.

Who would be interested in doing clan wars and what's your best tank.

(also on a little side note I shall no longer be feeding my "hamster" as I have finally pulled the plug on the poor little blighter and replaced him for a steroid abusing Conan the barbarian look alike "hamster" pics will be posted up shortly of my new pet nick named "Bertha")

I am here:
    Le Mans 24 hour race attendee - 2010

Former |TG-Irr| and |TG-18th| member and proud of each of them.

Re: Clan wars?

I am interested, E-100, IS-7 are my big ones.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

E-50 is all I got for top tiers.

Got a VK4502 at tier 9 as well, and I could have a VK 2801 if another tier 5 scout was needed, and a GW Panther if we need to slot in an arty that punches good DPS.

Biggest issue for me is that I probably won't be able to help out until at May, exam season is starting here... but I'll make up for it in the summer, mark my words.

Don't forget the interest that was expressed in a possible alliance by one of our former competitors... We're a small clan and we're going to need friends if we want to hold a single piece of land.
      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

I am interested too. I have a T30, and I am getting close to the Patton and T95. I also have a Chaffee. Next patch, I will have a T110 and a T30 TD.
        |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Me too.

E100, IS7
          IS4, E75
          ISU-152, Object-704
          E50, T44
          S51, Obj.212, Obj.261
          The Old Guy

13-90, and soon to have an IS-3. Also got an S-51 and a T-50. I'm still noobish compared to you people, so I figured I'd have to fill either the high-mobility or the no-mobility role :)

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
            <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
            Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma

I'd be up for this.

E100, Maus, T30(no mods atm), AMX50B(not fully modded yet)
              E50, T95, E75

Are my big toys

ISU-152, Bat chat, T54, Patton.

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

IS4, Bat, Object 261

T30, IS4. soon to have a obj 212

I'm interested; I've got a mostly decked out VK4502P, and am working hard towards the Maus.

As interesting as it sounds, however, I doubt it will actually happen, since there is rarely enough people online for something like that to happen.
                      Last edited by Maniac302; 04-19-2012, 09:58 PM.
                      The beatings will continue untill morale improves.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed