WOT mods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOT mods

So, a lot of us are using mods. Post up which mods your using.

I use Jimbo's crosshair mod. http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.p...d/page__st__40

Jimbo's features a new customizable reticule, a reload time, and a likely hood of penetration marker.

and I use over target markers, now known as XVM. http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index....79-xvm-for-na/

It has new better looking vehicle icon above tanks, and it also shows how much damage per shot is being done.
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: WOT mods

I am using the same as Socomseal's above
    sigpic

OLD GUYS RULE!!!!

Humor is something that thrives between man's aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth. Victor Borge

Comment

I found this mod that changes the engine and track sounds. It's awesome.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index....ne-sounds-mod/
      The beatings will continue untill morale improves.

Comment

I'm using Pogs Contour 5 I believe and combined with the 2 mods Socom mentioned is a great combination. Need to look though and see if there is a new version available so it has icons for the new tanks introduced in 0.7.3.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

I run WOT naked! No mods.
          "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

I lost the crosshair mod when I did the new patch. Can someone walk me through how to re-install it? I cant seem to do it again.

Thanks

Comment

I think 7.4 broke many mods. I got stuck on a perpetual loading screen into battle until I deleted my mods folder.

Comment

Originally posted by FLIPmode View Post
                I think 7.4 broke many mods. I got stuck on a perpetual loading screen into battle until I deleted my mods folder.
                Indeed. Many of us got a black screen which I assume you are referring to.

Reinstalling Jimbo's crosshairs mod worked fine. I had to upgrade XVM to 2.4.1. And my contours icon mod is still broken. Sigh.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

All of mine seemed to be fixed by getting the latest version of XVM. I only run the j1mb0's crosshair, XVM, WoW style color config, and the no scope shadow.

Comment

i got the crosshair mod working....having fun again....

Do any of you guys play tier 3-5 at all? Would like to squad up some if you do.

Comment

POGS Icon mod has been updated and works.

Scope Shadow remover works with no update.

Tank skins work with no changes.

That's all I use. No scope mods. Am I the only guy who likes the originals? :P

What benefits do you get from the modified scopes?
                      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Make sure to join us in TeamSpeak.
                        The Old Guy
                        kin3
                        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement