Well Im back omework(Hopefully)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Im back omework(Hopefully)

So sorry I have not been around much in the past few months. Between work and more work, I have either been too busy to get on and play, or just plain too tired and going to bed at 8p. Well school has start, finally I'm at college, and It looks like I may a lot more free time now unless I get bogged down in homework. So I hope to be around a bit more. So my question is, what have I missed and what should I look forward to. (I left right when we got the russian update).
    |TG|badbest321

::

Re: Well Im back omework(Hopefully)

We've got tier 10 Tank destroyers and Medium tanks as well as two new game modes, attack/defend and encounter (king of the hill)

Look forward to physics coming in 8.0 as well as a graphical overhaul for some maps which will later be completed for all maps.
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

I hope that's also the reason why so many other TG'ers aren't playing WoT right now. For the past couple weeks, I haven't seen another TG soul online, feels like the clan is dead.
      The beatings will continue untill morale improves.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac302 View Post
        I hope that's also the reason why so many other TG'ers aren't playing WoT right now. For the past couple weeks, I haven't seen another TG soul online, feels like the clan is dead.
        Part of the reason why I stopped playing was the matches were starting to get to me (Repeated losses do not help one's self-esteem), that and I had a lot of stress going on in my life. A third factor was that I got into DayZ for about two months. I'm kind of getting back into it because I've got two months left on my 6-month premium and the x5 bonus is going on.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Yeah, those losing streaks are a real bummer. I just take a break for a few hours, or a few days, when that happens. Hope to see you in-game. Or, even better, platoon with ya. :)
          The beatings will continue untill morale improves.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X