Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing quite like your team trying to kill you.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [AAR] Nothing quite like your team trying to kill you.

So I got banned for a day today for team killing that got out of hand. There was this M6 who was acting like he was some sort of pretentious tough guy, baiting our team to see who he could fight when I, in my Tiger P, decided to bite and to prove him wrong. I saw him rolling towards me and sure enough, he shoots me first. He only did like 50 hp to me, so I let him hit me again before pulling the trigger and bringing him down to 74%. At this time, I thought he'd quit but nope, he kept on shooting me and I kept on shooting him back, the KV-1S joins on in with shooting me. I don't know why, he must've felt like I was bullying him but the M6 wanted to duel, even asking the KV-1S to stop. Then the T-50 joins in attempting to kill me and I'm like "If I don't die from this, I'm killing you both." The M6 dies after about six rounds and I'm taking hits from that KV-1S, so I pop him in the observation port. He bounces off of me but I don't bounce off of him, eventually killing him for a score of -2. That T-50 should have just ran rather than continuing to try and kill me, since I was at 54-ish health left out of my 1400, but he kept bouncing and I one-shotted him. Finally, the T25 decides that I'm just too damn good, rolls down the hill and gets ready to pop me in the face. I shot first because I knew I was dead at that point, and I blew up. We lost pretty bad as well and when the match ended, I found out that my account was suspended for a full day. Oh well. I don't regret a minute of it just to show what an experienced tanker is capable of, even against his own team.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Re: Nothing quite like your team trying to kill you.

Can't really condone your actions, but we feel your pain.

We've all wanted to do that some days.

I must say, I'm glad to see there actually is a ban for excessive TKs. I was afraid it was all a placebo effect. (which I still think the reporting system is)
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Quite honestly a single day penalty for such nonsense is too light.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Originally posted by Strait Raider View Post
        Can't really condone your actions, but we feel your pain.

We've all wanted to do that some days.

I must say, I'm glad to see there actually is a ban for excessive TKs. I was afraid it was all a placebo effect. (which I still think the reporting system is)
        Well, I was in a silly mood and played along. I wasn't expecting the other guys to start shooting me and I wasn't going to let an M6 kill me. (Yeah, I still got my pride.) I guess I get in that sort of mindset that I don't let anyone kill me, not even my own team (Unless it's an accident). They were the ones attacking me and I was defending myself. I wish I had Fraps going to record all of it so that people know what I'm saying is true.

I guess it is good to see there's a ban for that. I'm probably not going to do something that crazy again (Not to mention how much it costs, credit wise, why would I do that on purpose? I want to win!) and yeah, a single day is a bit light. They probably marked my account and probably will watch it to see if I team kill again, you know, like what we do with the warn, kick, ban procedure we do here.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

The TK ban system is largely automatic -- to the point where support complaints against TKers are dismissed with no review.

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
          --BlackMirror
          <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
          Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
          --Blackraven93

Comment

You should have taken the high road and not fired back.

Comment

Originally posted by FLIPmode View Post
              You should have taken the high road and not fired back.
              A lot of people probably take that route, but whatever. It got out of hand.

Comment

It happened to me as well. I let the other guy get away with alot as he was shooting at everyone. I did not return fire then all of a sudden he decides I am the one he is going to try and kill. Other were taking shots at him and knocked him down quite a bit. I was engaging and E-100 when he pissed me off and I took him out. Well that pissed off the others in his platoon and they ran across the map to engage me. My IS-7 against two M-6's. Needless to say they both died with help from my teammates who came to help me out. At the end I got the bann but I think it was worth it. A day or two later I was playing and one of the M-6's that attacked me sent me a private msg apologized stating they dropped him from their clan and reported him to Wargamer. I guess he got his in the end. There are times when stuff gets heated when playing with pubbies and some times they cross the line taking us along with them.

We just have to remember that we all are better then these A** hats. We here at TG have taken alot from others not only in this game but other titles we play and I think that in the end run we have up held our ideals pretty well.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X