Is TG WoT Dead?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is TG WoT Dead?

Since I haven't seen anyone else online, and the last forum post was a month and a half ago, I have to ask; Is the Tactical Gamer World of Tanks Clan dead?
    The beatings will continue untill morale improves.

Re: Is TG WoT Dead?

For the most part, yes. I've not seen anyone specifically playing WOT in weeks, probably months. A lot of folks moved on to MWO and other similar games.

Comment

I have been playing, as well as red. Some folks have moved over to Planetside. You also have to look at the season. During the holiday it is not unusual to see game attendance drop.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

I'm playing regularly, but I rarely if ever see anyone in the channels. Even Red, who is the most consistent one is usually not answering.

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
        --BlackMirror
        <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
        Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
        --Blackraven93

Comment

I still play WOT fairly regularly, but I haven't seen anyone in the WOT channel in ages.
          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Ya, I play almost everyday but I have moved on to a different clan.
            sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Well, besides lack of time, I just got tired of the updates screwing with tank balance and my mods. I still have some gold tho and no doubt the itch will drag me back eventually.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Originally posted by Bernout View Post
                Well, besides lack of time, I just got tired of the updates screwing with tank balance and my mods. I still have some gold tho and no doubt the itch will drag me back eventually.

Bernout
                yea same here.
                The Old Guy
                kin3
                sigpic

Comment

I come back from time to time. I like the new map work and the balance.
                  Sarcoma.

Comment

I think I kind of burned myself out on it. I let my premium run down and haven't played since. Perhaps ironically, I had finally gotten my first tier 10.

I have two battle in the Maus, both wins and 4 kills total. That may be all the beast ever gets.

I just can't seem to drum up any enthusiasm for it anymore.

Maybe... maybe we'll see a comeback when World of Warplanes comes out. Has the NDA dropped on that? Because I know a guy who might be in it.
                    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcoma View Post
                      I come back from time to time. I like the new map work and the balance.
                      I agree. I like the new maps. The balance is awesome. Plus now tanks can go where tanks never were able to go before. They can now climb hills that before were just a road block. Gives the game a whole new advantage in tactical play.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Here's to that, Bubba. I haven't played for a good month after the physics patch came out, and discovering you could go down the steep side of the hill on Karelia was probably more recent for me than for most people. A good portion of the tactics I had worked out for the past year and a half? Gone out the window. I can see how that might be frustrating to some people, but for me it's a welcome breath of freshness for what's become a pretty familiar game.

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
                        --BlackMirror
                        <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
                        Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
                        --Blackraven93

Comment

Okay somebody set a day and time for the whole bunch to get together and play a few rounds. It's the holidays so this maybe tricky at the start but it used to work for COD2. So maybe in Jan.2013 we can all start playing on a regular scheduled night.
                          The Old Guy
                          kin3
                          sigpic

Comment

I haven't had the time and I let the premium run out on mine. I've got my IS-4, which made me happy, but it wasn't quite like what I expected. I thought the physics was an all right feature, but I didn't really like the balance afterward. I might return, I might not.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Once I get my new system up, I'll have to come by and take some of my tanks out and try the new physics
                              Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X