Custom tanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom tanks

Curious if there is a way to import custom artwork for the tanks. I'd really like TG dog tags on the sides of my turrets even if I had to pay to wear them.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Re: Custom tanks

The clan tags are the only user-generated content that can be seen by other people.

Of course, if you only care about seeing it yourself you could create or modify a custom skin for a tank, or create a custom emblem which would then display on all a nation's tanks. Unfortunately both of these options mean that everyone with that tank or those emblems will look the same. (except those that have an in-game camo, which is placed overtop of skins)
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

I may take this question to the Wargaming forums, as TG and WoT seemed to have a special relationship, maybe I can convince them they could make some money by allowing clan tags as emblems.

On a side note, I am surprised that I have seen no one in almost three days.
      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Originally posted by LpBronco View Post
        I may take this question to the Wargaming forums, as TG and WoT seemed to have a special relationship, maybe I can convince them they could make some money by allowing clan tags as emblems.

On a side note, I am surprised that I have seen no one in almost three days.
        I've been busy, Bronco. I'm sure a lot of people are too.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

I got back into WoT with Bronco. So if you guys are around, come find us in the WoT or TG-18th channels.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Some of us have joined other clans trying to get into clan wars. Nothing against TG but the opportunity arose and we accepted it. I am on most nights and can be found. So give send an invite.
            The Old Guy
            kin3
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse