Recommended mods?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended mods?

Just gave WoT another go after many months. Fun stuff!

What are the mods of choice these days?

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Re: Recommended mods?

I'll mention XVM, which has become pretty much invaluable not for the player efficiency data but for the minimap mods. The latest incarnation marks the last known position of all spotted enemy tanks, shows range circles for proximity spotting, view, and radio, and has an aiming and hull direction lines, as well as the horizontal turret arcs for artillery.

Another two which I find convenient are improved hit direction (really it just extends the time the in-game incoming fire indicator persists on your screen) and the more obvious Sixth Sense "spotted" indicator.

If you've been out of the game for a while you may want to throw on a hitzone skin pack as well, at least until you get a better sense of where the newer tanks can be penned.

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
    --BlackMirror
    <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
    Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
    --Blackraven93

Comment

Welcome back. Jump in T/S and lets do a few rounds.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Thanks guys. My free time is scarce these days but I'll try to hop on more.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Pfft, mods smods! I still play it vanilla!

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

I use Jimbo's Crosshair Mod and XVM. Now I can't live without either of them (especially the crosshair mod). Such much easier on the eyes. :)
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I finally got around to installing a mod called AIO (stands for All In One I assume) which includes XVM and Jimbo's mod amongst others. So far so good. Just need to free up more gaming time to justify Premium acct now. :)

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Visit the Curse site for all mods. He has an auto updater there too.
                The Old Guy
                kin3
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse