The Return

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return

I know that it has been along time for alot of us, but I will be returning to TG shortly to get down on some good games. the job situation has been down in the dumps for some time now but I will be returning sometime in the next month to play once again who else would like to return as well?

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Re: The Return

Still playing, and loving WoT!
    sigpic

Comment

Nomad....so many ppl have left.....you must find them and bring them back !

Myself, I switched over to War Thunder.

I miss when we had tons of folks playing.

|

Comment

I've been flirting with WoT for a bit the past month but I really haven't gotten back into it. I need something just get my adrenaline going and suck me back in.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

16K games and going strong.

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
          --BlackMirror
          <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
          Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
          --Blackraven93

Comment

A lot of the old TG clan are playing in the clan Millard's Minions.
            http://m--m.enjin.com/home
            The Old Guy
            kin3
            sigpic

Comment

I'm not looking to join anything new, I'm just looking to play again and with some people that I had fun playing with. If I see them in game I will happily kill them in game.

"Well Jayne, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."

Comment

Bronco and I will probably be coming back soon. We still have a TG clan in WoT, though most of the members are inactive. We hope to get it revived and back on track. We want to get some platoon battles going on again and hopefully get enough of our roster with Tier 10 tanks.

Shoot me a PM if you want to get in the TG WoT clan.
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Not all the "Gold" in the world would move me from TG.

That said, I had hoped, given time, that enough of us would have reached Tier 10 to make TG a force to be reckoned with. My numbers suggest that we need at least 45 with tier 10 tanks and tier 8 arty to compete on the "global" battlefield so that participating in the clan wars doesn't have to be a nightly commitment. (Doesn't look like we are even close to having that number.) So given that info add your name to this thread if you have a tier 10 tank and would be willing to play with TG.
                  Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

I play fairly regularly with my tier 6-7 tanks. Don't have a tier 10 and not in a big hurry to grind towards one but if you want to platoon in the 6-8 range I am up for that.

Comment

Bronco, Im not looking to get that deep again, for now at least. Just looking to have some fun with some people I know that I can BS with and have a good time. I dont have the time for clan matches, but I do miss the random games with 6 of us on a team and demolishing the other team. Im downloading the 2 years of patches now and if anyone wants to join me in a game soon, let me know on here with available times and I will see what I can do. Dont forget to add your time zone.

Comment

Nomad, it can still be a fun game with a few friends and for now that's all it can be for the TG "Clan". Matchmaking is still problematic for random battles and I find that the lower tiers are still the most enjoyable.
                        Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

I'd love to join up again if possible, HurlyBurly.

Comment

Originally posted by Facemachine View Post
                            I'd love to join up again if possible, HurlyBurly.
                            Apply to the WoT clan here: http://worldoftanks.com/community/clans/1000000497-TG/
                            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

HurlyBurly, invite sent.
                              Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse