Skirmish 18

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skirmish 18

Registration is open for the next tournament that pits 6 tier 8's on Airfield. IS-3's will probably be a favorite during the tournament but any tier 8 will probably suffice. Please respond to this thread if your interested.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Re: Skirmish 18

Interested. I have a low winrate in my IS-6, but it's getting better.

Comment

Interested also. I have 4 tier 8 tanks. Lowe, Type 59, IS-3, and AMX 50 100

Comment

Interested! Sign me up! :) Hmm, maybe I'll be able to get my 110 and fully equipped by then...
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Once we have enough interest I'll register the team (or Acorn will) and you'll need to join the team on the WoT web site
          Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

What will you be using for vision? Also, I recommend registering the team before you get sufficient interest here. Worst case, you won't be approved for the tourney. Far better than not getting in because someone didn't get the PM in time to join the team.

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
            --BlackMirror
            <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
            Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
            --Blackraven93

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X