Rollcall and Play Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollcall and Play Schedule

Just a general rollcall. It seems as if I'm the only active member left, other than the occasional visit from pirategolf or MizzouGunfighter.

Post if you are still active! Also answer:

1, Where is everyone at? (Just a general timezone will do.)
    2. Are you guys working new jobs? (If you weren't employed before...)
    3. What is your play schedule now?
    4. Which lines and tanks are you guys working on?

Although it's no longer true that Acorn is all alone, the recent influx of new members does beg the answers to his questions as knowing when there will be others to play with can influence others schedules.

Please keep your responses to this topic only. Any discussion can be handled with other threads.
    Last edited by LpBronco; 12-05-2015, 05:46 AM.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Re: Rollcall and Play Schedule

I'll start:

1. Central Timezone (GMT -6). I live in Chicago, Illinois (also listed under my avatar's quick stats).
    2. I'm working a day job with weekly changes in schedule. My current week, I'm working evening hours (6-11 pm) and usually am too tired by the time I get home around midnight. I also work contract web development jobs in my other time. This also varies and I might step away unexpectedly to take a conference call.
    3. I'm playing mostly mornings. I usually take a break for lunch and when I'm sick and tired of loss after loss (terrible tankers, terrible teams, combo, etc).
    4. I'm currently playing multiple lines at once. I'm primarily concerned with the Chinese heavy line right now and the British lights/medium line (Cromwell). I'm working my 110 up to full kit and working my Crusader hoping to get a Cromwell.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

1. PDT - Las Vegas, NV
      2. New hours at my current job. 11p-7a Tu-Sa nights.
      3. Mostly mornings after work. Su/Mo maybe a bit more depending on how much I've slept throughout the week.
      4. I have a bunch of tier Xs I want to get to, but I play a pretty random assortment of tanks for now. Not focusing on any one line at the moment. Love to play my tier VI+ Russian heavies though.

Comment

est

disabled

any time lisa is not on the computer!

on t29 working towards the e5
        on kv85 working towards the is7

o7
        Combat is glory,
        battle is the test of manhood,
        war is the flowering of chivalry,
        death before dishonor.

Comment

1: CDT

2: It's complicated

3: It varies greatly, but lately has been 11pm-1am due to work hours & travel to go to & fro

4: Working on performance. I currently finally have the tanks I desire [considering I'm a long time from ascending from tier 8 to 10]. I just need to push my utilization of preferred tanks through the roof.

Comment

Eastern Time zone.

4-5 days a week.

Not grinding anything, have it all :)

Comment

You're still missing one :P

Comment

1) Eastern Time Zone

2) Random targets of opportunity as I find myself generally unemployed following a biceps tear and reinsertion.

3) Generally available daily after 19:30 till 23:00 hours and occasionally earlier

4) Not grinding but playing towards the latest meta tanks including Bat Chat, T-62, AMX 50 120, T 54 ltwt, F215b, Centurian X
                Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Just updating my own availability as it has recently changed dramatically:

I'm in Central Timezone (GMT -6:00 when not in DST and GMT -5:00 when observing DST).

I started a new full-time job in mid-October. Depending on my alertness and general feel, I may or may not be online weeknights. I spend 8-10 hours working and another 3 hours driving. I also work as a web developer on a contract basis.

Primarily weekends when I can find free time.

Still working on getting the top engine for my WZ-111-14 Tier 9 Chinese heavy. Going to get the 112 Tier X next. Also going up the American TDs, British mediums, British TDs, Soviet heavies, and Japanese heavies line.
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I need ALL clan members to respond to this post. Part of the individual responsibilities of belonging to a community includes a base line presence in team communication and activities. This means checking in with command and watching these forums for events and information.
                    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

EST. I live in Philly!

Same job for 13 years. Self employed artist.

I make stuff and people buy it. I am currently a complete mess with a super busy holiday season. I've barely gamed in like forever. After Xmas I'll be back to a more normal 9-6ish schedule. Once I free up I'll usually be a 9-11pm guy but can schedule earlier nights if we need it.

Grinding up towards the 2 US tier X heavies (have M103 & T69) since they are still considered valid at the clan wars level. Just started the T-34 85 so I can have a good medium to complement my IS3 for tier 8 play.

Comment

Winnipeg MB Canada, Central Time Zone
                        Looking for a job, looking for a new home, lookin' for love. Okay, 2 out of 3. Guess which 2.
                        Most evenings, at some point. Some days.
                        Working just about every line there is, except arty.

Comment

I am in Texas, CST.
                          I work weekends nights for the most part so Friday and Saturday are very hard for me to attend anything with.
                          I otherwise will be on as much as I can, moreso if I platoon often due to being bored less.

I have 0 T10's, 1 T8 (IS-3), and many T6's including Cromwell, KV-85, T-150, O-I, VK 30.01D, VK 28.01 Sherman Jumbo, 59-16, Type 64, KV-2, FV 304, ARL 44, AMX 12T, ELC AMX (t5 with a t6 heart), and the Hellcat.

Comment

1. eastern time zone

2. retired - but involved in many activities

3. like to play mornings and late evening

4. been mostly working the Russian heavies and UK mediums

Comment

Thought I had done this already...
                              1. EST - Northern VA
                              2. Small biz owner (meaning erratic and long hours for me. my wife is my partner. Great for the biz, bad for WoT)
                              3. Can play some weekday mornings and a weekday afternoon. Of course, #2 rules what is written in #3
                              4. Learning. Running the Russian hvy line, KV-1 (love the T-28), Brit AT line, love the AT-2, will run the Chaffee and got a shiny new Crom for SH play. I love it. Thx for the advice LPBronco!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X