Practice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice?

Anyone up for some practice sessions this week? I'm free in the mornings before 2 PM most of the week and off most of Friday. I won't be around Saturday until evening.

I was thinking of doing a few tanks on each side so we can practice on maps we are struggling with or strategies we want to try but could never do so because of uncooperative teammates.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Re: Practice?

I would be glad to be part of this as long as it doesn't clash with CW. Keep in mind the most important thing though is learning to play with pubbies. If you can't react to what THEY do you will never get a chance to carry. Gun skills are great, but map awareness is way more important... And the only way to get that is to watch your minimap in a pub game. But shoot me a message in game if you see me on and I would be glad to take part in this.

-Crazy
    |TG| CrazySob
    sigpic
    Wondering where I am? Look up and wait for the inevitable sound of 2000lbs of death and destruction that is about to ruin your day.

Comment

Did not know we had a Forge member on the forum. Do you ever get onto our TS server?

Acorn, I would really like to get into learning better positioning based on the map. I feel like I have a basic understanding, but really need to take my play to the next level.

Comment

I have been part of TG from the start of BF2. But I have only been on later at night because of CW and clan training rooms. You are welcome to add me in game and message me whenever you see me online. I would be glad to platoon and help in any way I can. I am usually playing 10s but I am always willing to drop down and play scouts and 8s.

ign is CrazyS0B (the 0 is a zero)

-Crazy
        |TG| CrazySob
        sigpic
        Wondering where I am? Look up and wait for the inevitable sound of 2000lbs of death and destruction that is about to ruin your day.

Comment

I was going to ask if we could platoon up someday. I really want to get into FCG or Alloy one of these days, but I have a way to go for the grind to a tier 10. I would love the opportunity to learn from you. Thanks, man!

Comment

FGC is pretty easy to get into, Alloy or Anvil require 3-4 tier 10s and for alloy you need 1000+ wn8 I think atm. But I would be glad to plt any time as long as it doesn't interfere with CW.

-Crazy
            |TG| CrazySob
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X