Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] World of Tanks introducing PvE

http://worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-b...nds-mode-10-0/

Obvious that AW is biting into WoT's player base as the games have developed to similarly with almost identical talking points. Can't give one game or the other the edge at this point.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Re: World of Tanks introducing PvE

Too bad most of my smaller tanks have to play Mitengard. :/
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

So to clarify, they're only adding in PvE for Tier I-II, and only on two maps? That's kind of unfortunate.

I'd love to see some battles that truly feel epicly scaled. Like say, Tier V historical battle on Redfield 20v20 supplemented by bots?

(coughWarThundercough)
      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Strait, maybe when my 60 ton tank doesn't get stopped by a 6" palm tree.
        Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

This doesn't seem to be a reaction to AW but an update to have the same type of start up as World of Warships. Where you can play against bots at the beginning to learn how to play.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Scattershot View Post
            This doesn't seem to be a reaction to AW but an update to have the same type of start up as World of Warships. Where you can play against bots at the beginning to learn how to play.
            Agree. Though it again should have been implemented differently I feel. Perhaps a Training section that limits players to Tier 1 and Tier 2 tanks instead of making Tier 1 and Tier 2 tanks only PvE and restricted to two terrible maps.
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

i was not impressed either
              Combat is glory,
              battle is the test of manhood,
              war is the flowering of chivalry,
              death before dishonor.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server