Srongholds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Srongholds

I need all clan members to visit the Strongholds menu in game and attach yourselves to the command center. This is done by right clicking on the largest building at the bottom center of the map and selecting 'attach".

This is also a general call to all past members of the TG WoT community to come out and support its newest members by helping us grow our base. These bases allow a graduated increase to player progression and doesn't require active participation simple inclusion tn the roll to meet minimum player requirements will help. I'll accept all applications to join or rejoin the group irrespective of any actual commitment to play as long as you attach yourselves to the command structure after joining. (TG still has the coolest Clan tags of any I've seen)

Thank you for any support
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Re: Srongholds

Done.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Thank you.
      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Oops, forgot about all the attaching stuff with Strongholds.

I'll get that done next time I'm online.

Comment

i checked and i already am :)

but we also only have 19 total members attached...
          Combat is glory,
          battle is the test of manhood,
          war is the flowering of chivalry,
          death before dishonor.

Comment

This was our initial position so we could start base building and we move from structure to structure on a nightly basis now so that I don't have to truck resources from building to building. We completed upgrading the Training center this morning and the next building to up grade is the Tankodrome. Pleae check the daily messages in the TG chat channel in game for present instructions. Once, we can field more than one team we'll be able to work on more than one at a time
            Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

roger

o7
              Combat is glory,
              battle is the test of manhood,
              war is the flowering of chivalry,
              death before dishonor.

Comment

http://na.wargaming.net/clans/leader..._id=1000000497

For those who might be interested, the link shows our steady improvement as a tactical unit and we've climbed over 500 spots in the last couple of weeks. We've managed to out think some of our major competitors even as we've managed to out play others and our win rates are climbing.

So if you've played with Tactical Gamer and then had to find other groups to play with to be active in team events, this would be the time to return to the fold. We have an active player base that could use your support as we now can return the favor.
                Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X