Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Strongholds Tank Selections

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index....4#entry9681484

Check out this post if you're looking for the definitive answer to what tank/tanks you need for tier 6 Strongholds.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Re: Strongholds Tank Selections

Cromwell, Cromwell B. Done.

Comment

All it says is buy a Cromwell and not use any other tank other than the VK 28.01 with focus fire and gold ammo (is this the one you always hate on me using Bronco?).

By that post, all you should see are Croms and VK28.01s in Strongholds.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

There are a couple of other scouts that work as well but the definitive tank presently is the Cromwells with the Berlin having a slight edge in traverse. We finally fielded a team of 4 last night and went 4/7 against major competition which included one 6 cromwell team and a scout and one 5 O-I/2 Cromwell team that simply got out maneuvered. The wolf pack dominates so any tank that can move and fight together can be made to work but the edge for mobility, RoF, and DPM goes to the Cromwell.
        Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZpR...ature=youtu.be

Interesting in that a statistically "weaker" team managed to take out one of the stronger clans in the game. What is more important is an examination of the tanks used by BOTH teams as we move closer and closer to being able to field a tier 8 group.

The rewards are greater at the advanced tier and clan reserves and stronghold upgrades are available at a quicker pace.
          Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Vk 28.01 does stupid high damage for a scout. I did great the first few strongholds I played, since then I was flinging too much HE when I should have been using straight HEAT. Lesson learned at least. There's nothing worse then flinging an HE shell for 150 when it could have been a 350 damage heat shell. Strongholds doesn't leave much room for error there.

Comment

I can't post links. Pooh.

Google - uc guide to tier 6 Strongholds

It's my favorite list of Tanks/tactics for tier 6 SH.

It looks to me that due to the meta for tier 6 SH, teams should be Cromwell's, T-37's, and Type 64's.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X