Roll Call

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Roll Call

I need a roll call of all who plan on participating in clan activities. My yearly foray into the Wasteland is near an end and we have N3RV3 returning to complete the class. We haven't fielded a Stronghold team in a week and I need more from you if we are to continue to grow and learn together. It can't all fall on my shoulders.

I will start a new round of general recruiting in February as sarge4499 helps with specific recruiting for new members interested in clan wars. General requirements have been light but there is still an expectation that you will continue to look to other TG members to share game time and team activities. Extended periods of absence will result in demotions and eventual exclusion as there is little need for deadwood.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Re: Roll Call

<- present

Comment

Five days later I've had one response. wake up and smell the coffee people and think about what it means to be part of a clan.
      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Im here :)
        sigpic

Comment

I am here

Comment

HunterLee2600, reporting.

Comment

Yeah Maxcool175 is interested :)

Comment

Still here
                I was lost, but now I found you in my sights.

Comment

You, sirs, are my advocates. 7 out of 37 regular and 15 occasional players do not constitute a quorum. Please talk this up today and through the weekend. N3RV3 is coming and I'm looking to field two 10 man teams for the training and team battles to follow. Please ask that they stop by the forums and post their availability and willingness to attend.
                  Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

I'm here and around. Just varying business on weekdays so I sometimes am not on during some weeknights.
                    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Greetings Tactical Gamer [TG] players, N3RV3 from [COLD1] speaking.

For all of those out there who is still confused by the schedule, I will clarify to ensure that any confusions are avoided.

Right now COLD1 is going through hardships in attempts to complete the Clan War's Campaign, not to mention that we are entering the peek of our training/combat due to tier X CW's starting tomorrow. My commander is under real pressure and so are my clan mates who are struggling to maintain our position on the Global map. This CW's Campaign even will last until February 5th. Until then I would like to request we halt your clan's training session until the CW's campaign are complete.

After February 5th I am hoping we complete 4 training sessions in rapid succession (within 1 week) for your clan before you attempt to face off with my clan [COLD1] in a exhibition game (friendly-match). Here are the regulations...

1. Exhibition game will be tier 6.
                      2. A total of 6 matches (3 as LpBronco being the caller, and 3 as myself being the caller for [TG] Clan)
                      3. It will be 7 [TG] v 7 [COLD1]
                      4. It will be a "no holds barred" match. There are no regulations to tanks.
                      5. Maps will be Abbey, Mines, and Ruinberg.

If you have any questions ask me through the World of Tanks Forums. Good day.
                      Last edited by N3RV3; 01-29-2016, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I'm checking in to say that I am not able to commit to any clan activities at this time. I am sorry all. If you think it best to drop me I will understand. No bad feelings from me. I had intended to use your invitation to find more time for the game. My sad reality is that I cannot commit any regular time. I can find about 1-4 hours per week. Then I'll have a week where I do not play. That's just the way it is for me at present. Tank on! o7

Comment

No one is losing their position here over this. Participation can be as simple as platooning with other members when you do have time to play and, given the nature of our evolving school age playing base, care will be needed to maintain balance between game time and real world pursuits.

We are attempting to train as many as possible into the demanding areas that Strongholds at higher tiers and Clan Wars demand and the next phase of recruiting will focus on adding these players to the roles. I need to know how many presently sporting tags can be included in these activities so I can plan for how many recruits I need.
                          Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

I will make myself available if at all possible. However, RL is intruding, and may soon preclude my playing at all.

Comment

The more lead time I have the easier it is to do things. With my current schedule I think I'll be able to do a 9ish-12 on Mon & Wed (EST) also maybe Sundays 6-8pm.

If the classes work out, we recruit new players, get more forum communication etc. My schedule might put as teacher on Mon-Wed for 1-2 hours than I'll have an hour or so to kick in to platoons, SH etc.

There will also be a random weekend here and there when I'm free.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X