[RANT/CRY] Birthday Not Cool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RANT/CRY] Birthday Not Cool

So I just wanted to play tanks. Ron's main account is in limbo and we got stuck playing 3s in 5s. Then he brings a scout. Bad time to take a nice Tier 5 heavy on a map that has a city where the team decides they are gonna snipe and no heavy hit the city. We get rick-rolled in the process.

So I was trying to play some decent 6-8 games, but Dirty and friends decided "nah, we don't wanna play with you". And here I was hoping for some decent fun today of all days. Guess not.

Oh and no one else seems to be playing anything I own or have installed.

So yeah, don't expect me to be nice when it's your birthday. Thanks for nothing.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Re: [RANT/CRY] Birthday Not Cool

First of all, we didnt know it was your birthday. We were platooned up pretty much for the past few hours and were having a blast crapping all over the Mutz's. Secondly, when we did platoon together it was a constant whining about dumb things. I understand...people get frustrated. But to constantly complain about things that you have no control over is just silly. This brought down the mood and atmosphere we had all day. After you rage quitted, I didn't even want to play...along with the platoon mates. I am sorry that you took this personally, but it you need to know that attitude means a lot...don't expect to change mine because of yours.

That being said, I am sorry that your Birthday didn't pan out the way you wanted though...

Happy Birthday dude!

Dirt
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Little trolling got a bit too far.

Sorry it happened on your Birthday Acreo Aeneas, I am sure Dirtboy is sorry, shake hands, get over it, attend my training with full spirit (if you are) and leave as a better player.

Comment

I apologize for my rude behavior last night. It wasn't a very enjoyable day overall (probably will take off work next year). I did remember telling everyone in channel it was my birthday, but I guess no one cares.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X