The [ALT]+[F4] trick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The [ALT]+[F4] trick

Me and some others have had *some* luck exiting the game completely when being out-tiered too much, constantly in losing battles [blowouts, not close ones]....or both. It has been an experimental trick that did indeed flip-flop what was going on. I've just found some backing to it from WoT's patent, and wanted to share. Perhaps the trick me & some others have used isn't the way to go, but this shows it may not just be a silly trick:

"According to another aspect, the matchmaking server may store a win/loss percentage for each user (or vehicle) at a given battle level. As the player's win/loss ratio decreases, the player becomes more likely to be placed in battles having battle levels at the lower end of the allowable range, whereas as the player's win/loss ration increases, the player becomes more likely to be placed in battles having battle levels at the upper end of the allowable range. Thus, when a player has been repeatedly put into too many difficult battles, the balancing is done in favor of easier battle sessions, thereby encouraging the player by providing an easier game environment. Similarly, when the player has been repeatedly put into too many easy battles, the balancing is done in favor of harder battle sessions, thereby keeping the player challenged instead of letting the player become bored with easy games."

Source: http://www.google.com/patents/US8425330

Re: The [ALT]+[F4] trick

...and displaying an ongoing behavior of disconnecting from matches can earn various and increasing severity of game bans and is not something to be encouraged in these forums.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X