Clan Roster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Clan Roster

Please check your clan status as I'm in another growth mode and deadwood will be trimmed. If you've been inactive for more than 28 days you've been demoted to reservist. Any reservist found to be inactive for another 28 days will be dropped. You will be able to petition to rejoin but if we're to ever get on the global maps and progress as a clan then we will need active players not idle members.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Re: Clan Roster

Still here, but not very active considering where and when I can play... TS isn't an option much of the time.

Comment

Not a problem. If you've logged any game time at all over the last month this message isn't for you. I understand that we have players with many different schedules and that's perfectly fine and acceptable but moving forward I can no longer carry members for nostalgia's sake or hope they can find time to play at some future date.

So there is no confusion and remember this information is publicly available , these are the members who need to find time to play in the next month to maintain their clan status:

Hal_Tapshot, Xeil, sambothehut, Tomking189, RaptorJD, Napoleon_Blownapart, Redeagle, Unkl, surfin2fast1, Drunkfrodo, Skull_705, loaffy, brettwad, Markohl, sushin, Hunterlee2600,

SamsonMED, Redshirt4Life

Understandingly some of you only joined the clan to help me reach the 30 member mark so we could advance our strongholds but as we've been able to expand the facilities to include all the base structures, this is no longer necessary.
      Last edited by LpBronco; 03-05-2016, 08:19 AM.
      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

As per schedule, a roster purge has been completed and if you find you have time and wish to be re-installed simply pm me with the request. On another side a second round may be forthcoming for a few who simply aren't getting the TG way where teamwork and communication is the order of the day. I will try and reach out to these individuals one by one to let them know what is expected but what we do and who we are isn't for everyone.
        Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Presently work is to put it lightly time consuming. Hopefully I can work out a better play schedule this coming week since I've been mainly playing tanks by myself mostly (both WoT and Armored Warfare).
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I've played with Napoleon & Rocky [Sales1] several times lately each weekend, so they shouldn't be in Reserve status yet.

Comment

Sorry that I haven't been on much lately....been stuck on the Fallout game ( thanx to Bronco bragging about it :P )
              Also in the process of moving and other life problems in the background.

Comment

Be nice if you dropped by every once in a while and at least make sure your game is up to date and maybe roll a few with the boys.
                Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Originally posted by RonJeanJr View Post

Sorry that I haven't been on much lately....been stuck on the Fallout game ( thanx to Bronco bragging about it :P )
                  Also in the process of moving and other life problems in the background.
                  Well hurry your ass up!!!! lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X