General Call to Arms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] General Call to Arms

For those of you who have played this game in the past and for whatever reason decided to move on, I am asking for everyone who can to re-enroll in the clan for a month and check out the state of the game and meet and greet our new players and converts to the TG lifestyle LOL.

So dust off those cobwebs and give the game another spin as we ramp up our Strongholds teams and work our way toward the Advances as we can finally field a tier 8 Skirmish. Looking forward to the continued growth and improvement of our teams but it would be better with you.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

rgr that boss man

Comment

Got it! Get the old folks back so we can have more fun. :)
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

One of the problems has always been that we struggled to have enough players with end game content so if you wanted to play the team modes you ended up leaving to find other groups that had the tanks. This is still somewhat true but we are capable of fielding tier 8 teams and I've recruited a few now who have tier 10 tanks. So with a little push and the renewal of the original TG player base we could finally be ready for the Show.
        Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Sounds good

Comment

If you've played WoT especially when the game was new and haven't tried it in a while come and check out the state of the game and Clan TG.
            Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X