More Bush

You gotta find this erm....funny?

http://www.b3ta.com/board/3691591

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: More Bush

Each point falls flat. We didn't "choose" war it came slamming into us. The unemployment rate is the same rate that Clinton won his '96 election on. Tax cuts for the rich is class warfare bs - tax cuts for everyone but since he didn't exclude the rich or weigh things against the rich it's the rich the liberals talk about. Etc. etc.

Don't get me wrong: Keep beating that anti-Bush drum. It's the music of november victory everytime someone goes on such a rant.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

War with Al Qaeda and bin Laden came slamming into us. We manufactured Iraq on shaky pretenses of planned hostility towards the USA.

NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah that's b.s. manufactured over the last year in an attempt to secure an election.

Search the internet for "After Afghanistan what's next" and start clicking. Before the "Bush lied" story came out and when the NY Times and all their buddies were criticizing the administration for getting bogged down in Afghanistan, EVERYONE was saying we "had" to go into Iraq, the Phillipines, Yemen, Somalia, etc.

The position that Saddam Hussein was sitting in Iraq minding his own business and was on no-one's anti-terror radar is liberal fashion. Two years ago hemlines were long and SH was out. This year hemlines are short and Bush lied.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leejo
    Nah that's b.s. manufactured over the last year in an attempt to secure an election.

Search the internet for "After Afghanistan what's next" and start clicking. Before the "Bush lied" story came out and when the NY Times and all their buddies were criticizing the administration for getting bogged down in Afghanistan, EVERYONE was saying we "had" to go into Iraq, the Phillipines, Yemen, Somalia, etc.

The position that Saddam Hussein was sitting in Iraq minding his own business and was on no-one's anti-terror radar is liberal fashion. Two years ago hemlines were long and SH was out. This year hemlines are short and Bush lied.

damn good point,

and to follow on, choose a state where forigners are mistrusted. well ****ing duh!! yeah sure this isnt justified and its bushes fault. are you kidding me.

arabs fly planes into the towers and bang forget about it as long as mr and mrs hussain dont get asked a few more questions at check in.

thatrust was bred from militant islam and nowhere else. damn that guy needs a ****ing wake up call

www.TeamElement.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ooooo kkkk.

I posted it thinking it was a humurous take on the Trainspotting poster. I don't vote in your elections so don't much care, I would have posted it if Kerry or Nader was the subject, or the staypuff man.

I didn't mean to start another political thread.

/doth cap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benny_
    ooooo kkkk.

I posted it thinking it was a humurous take on the Trainspotting poster. I don't vote in your elections so don't much care, I would have posted it if Kerry or Nader was the subject, or the staypuff man.

I didn't mean to start another political thread.

/doth cap.
    This is the second reference to Trainspotting that I've read today. What is it about? And can you post a link to a Trainspotting poster?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold
    This is the second reference to Trainspotting that I've read today. What is it about? And can you post a link to a Trainspotting poster?
    Yeah sorry Benny I didn't catch that reference at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, real busy...

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the **** you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed up brats you spawned to replace yourself.

Choose your future.

Choose life.
    Amazon stock the DVD...I'm sure you can manage that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benny_
    Sorry, real busy...

Amazon stock the DVD...I'm sure you can manage that
    The DVD: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...s=dvd&n=507846

And a pic of the poster: http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...T.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trainspotting: Cult drugs culture film set in Glasgow, Scotland about a group of Heroin addicts. Adapted from the book by Irvine Welsh, this was the defining film for a whole generation in the UK and elsewhere. Britain isn't Notting Hill it's this. A must see for anyone that doesn't think Meet The Parents is the best film ever made.
    Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

www.MakePovertyHistory.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well count me out then. You mess with Meet The Parents, you mess with me pal!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    Trainspotting: Cult drugs culture film set in Glasgow, Scotland about a group of Heroin addicts. Adapted from the book by Irvine Welsh, this was the defining film for a whole generation in the UK and elsewhere. Britain isn't Notting Hill it's this. A must see for anyone that doesn't think Meet The Parents is the best film ever made.
    It was a damn good film at that. For a similar glimpse at America their is "Kids" which is along the same "vein".
    New to TG? Start here!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by USN_Squid
    It was a damn good film at that. For a similar glimpse at America their is "Kids" which is along the same "vein".
    That was another really good subculture movie. It's been forever since I've seen it, but I still can vividly remember a particularly disturbing scene.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by USN_Squid
    Ugh, while that was a very good film, it was simply too disturbing for me to recommend it to anyone without warning them that it is not an enjoyable movie to watch...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast