Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi! i'm a new member here, little about myself

hello, i've jsut quit my current community (anomalous.us) to join this one. I dont get along well with many people, this is the 3rd community that i have been rejected from, where everyone hated me...

Rest assured, you will all likely end up hating me some day, and i will be forced (once again) to relocate to another community. But i have high hopes, and hopefully it won't come to that.

So far from what i've seen you guys are cool people, and you understand what im saying, and for some miracle from god you didnt all hate me the second i joined the server, and i pray it will stay that way...

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Yeah so away from my pathetic social skills and on to a bit on myself.

I am iraqi, raised in iraq, born in the UK, and now live in the good old USA, so i'm split between three countries and two mentalities/cultures. I love programming, computing, and running servers.

I was once administrator for many natural-selection servers, and i have a second username of "DARKHUNTER", i have adminned "hlnation.com texas custom maps serve", "electric pussycats NS 2.01 server" and "Nsarmslab.com natural selection" in addition to countless counter-strike servers (i played CS for 4 years, now i hate it). I was one of the original 3 founders of nsarmslab.com, but differences between one of the founders caused me to leave that community (along with the other original founder).

I currently run my own psudo-server at 68.190.205.146:27016 called "cheese N Crackas custom maps 24/7" where i like to load plugins and test things, it runs almost all the time, but its down alot because i like to fiddle with plugins and such.

I LOVE, NS, and have played it ever since the first SECOND the original 1.0 exe was released (which i still have on my harddrive!) but since ive been playing it a while and because of the lameness of 3.0 i am getting bored of it quickly... and i still think 1.04 was the best NS version to date =D

but beware! i am a forum whore! i usually post on forums when i have absolutely nothing to do yet dont want to start a new game for fear of addiction!

I really hope i get along with you guys, and look forward to playing on this server many many many times in the future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Hi! i'm a new member here, little about myself

I would have posted this in the General Natural Selection forum. )

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moved. Welcome, blackjackel.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like when people come to the forums when I tell them to.

Welcome, B-jack.

NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In honour of our new recrute we're going to have Crazy Reloaction this week as he's sent me a PM asking to comm a specific map Should be a fun event and we can get to know him! =)
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved heaven and earth, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Faaaaaantastic.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

I am lost, if you know where I am then please feel free to tell me.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your avatar really disturbes me wyz...

Anyway..

Welcome. I'm Ender, you can call me "En" or "Der" but never "Ender". I dont know why, something to do with the world and global warming or something. I must warn you though, there is this guy named "wyzcrak". Never listen to him, he's crazy. He likes to talk to himself, I think he sniffed glue when he was younger. If you read the forums you will see Jackel hitting on Fenix. That is normal around here. They're always on the same team and they tell each other how cute they look. I dont know what's up with that. I think they a little weird.... or need attention... or maybe they sniffed glue..

What was I talking about again? Oh yeah, I'm Ender and I rule all.

Thank you, come again.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never sniffed glue, Elme... er.... Ender.... is just making that up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lo. I'm Nevus. Never count on me to do simple things however, I have kicked in in the clutch a few times. Unlike Ender I'm not picky and respond to "gamer" "harry" "nivus" "nervous" or even "neevus"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I get called "F -en- icks" with a soft e one more time, I'm going to stab someone in the face.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:O

mothaeeafdjfksldafkjads;f 10 characters.. )i423iu423jkfd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, i never expected this overwhelming response...

this IS a happenin community aint it?

Oh, and about the avatar, its the same one on my cellphone so i just picked it, i love the matrix, greatest thinking/action movie of all time, though i hated 2 and 3. The matrix will remain my favorite movie of all time for quite some time. I actually have another avatar that ill upload eventually.

By the way, i love commanding, been commanding since NS 1.00. and i am the KING of crazy relocations, i have one for almost every map, so watch out for me in the chair!

I am lost, if you know where I am then please feel free to tell me.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where the hell is nightfire.. I know he has a comment on the matrix some where...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey blackjackel - welcome to the forumage. Glad you've found a server to enjoy games on. Teamwork first - keep your hat on and your shoes nailed down 'cause the games come fast and furious.

While we're postdoublepluscounting -- Pokerface: what does "mo ici do" mean?
    Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'ici' is 'here' in French. 'do' is 'I give' in Italian. 'gave' in Spanish and 'of the' in Portuguese. I'm going to guess it means "I give money here" all in all, pertaining to his membership status.

I found that out because the server is down.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast