Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Admins please review my signature

Yes, a few forums i am a member of do not allow what i did below in my signature.

I looked around and didnt see anything indicating that i shouldnt do that (unless regulations are very loosely interpreted)

So i put this post up to make sure that i'm not causing any trouble, I wont post agian on this forum (so that my sig dosent go in any other post) untill i get an OK.

Thanks
    Prejudice sucks:
    Do not judge me by my past, for I have changed.

DarkHunter == Blackjackel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Admins please review my signature

while not a moderator of EVERY forum, I think I can safely say that the sig is ok....

welcome to TG, and thanks for being considerate. the content of the post is more important than the sig, and as the sig isnt offensive, no one will say anything......

though I hope you dont try to spam adverts of any kind as they will be deleted, and if it continues, further measures might be taken.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Admins please review my signature

Oh i've been a member for quite some time now =) I consider 1 month or so "quite some time" in a gaming career... heh. And no i wont be spamming anything anywhere =)

I am currently part of the natural-selection TG community, but hopefully soon i will visit your AA one as well =)
    Prejudice sucks:
    Do not judge me by my past, for I have changed.

DarkHunter == Blackjackel.