Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Thread: Cingular

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cingular

Either move your chess men, or I will take the cheezy win. You have time to post, yet cannot spend 3 seconds formulating your moves?? Come get you butt beat and get it over with.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Cingular

A fine PM if I've ever seen one.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyzcrak
    A fine PM if I've ever seen one.
    Erm, yes, indeed.

Well, if Mr. Drapes would participate a bit more actively here, he'd be able to slip messages like this into other conversations...

Oh, and it's your move, Meat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not sure how much more active I can get. I play CS whenever I see peeps on the server and have grown to very much enjoy BFVM. I may even pop for a subscription in the beginning of the year. I have DLed NS and just need to get it going.
    Now Dave... if you would play as much as you post, you may develope some skills.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Meat_Drapes
    I am not sure how much more active I can get. I play CS whenever I see peeps on the server and have grown to very much enjoy BFVM. I may even pop for a subscription in the beginning of the year. I have DLed NS and just need to get it going.
    Now Dave... if you would play as much as you post, you may develope some skills.
    You gonna be playing this Saturday? Kim's gonna be gone for the day and I'm gonna tear the CS server up. I look forward to shooting you in the face.