Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I look around too fast

hello,

When playing BF Vietnam or other FPSs my mouse seems too sensitive and when I turn the sensitivity down it only applies to the escape menu but not in game play.

When in the game it seems as though if I move my mouse 1.5" it will turn my character 1/4 of the way around. Trying to snipe someone in the head is not an easy task.

My brother has a much better video card than me (9800xt vs. mx 420) and his "motion" in the game is a lot slower would this have anything to do with it?

Please help I have tried turning down the sensitivity on my comp. too but same speed in game I nor my friends know what to do.

Thanks
    Jackson

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: I look around too fast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson_T
    hello,

When playing BF Vietnam or other FPSs my mouse seems too sensitive and when I turn the sensitivity down it only applies to the escape menu but not in game play.

When in the game it seems as though if I move my mouse 1.5" it will turn my character 1/4 of the way around. Trying to snipe someone in the head is not an easy task.

My brother has a much better video card than me (9800xt vs. mx 420) and his "motion" in the game is a lot slower would this have anything to do with it?

Please help I have tried turning down the sensitivity on my comp. too but same speed in game I nor my friends know what to do.

Thanks
    Jackson
    Try opening up your Windows Mouse Control Panel and lowering your sensitivity there, then see how the game is. If you need to raise it back up, do so in the game rather than in the Mouse control panel.

Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

43452045524748454146204742204754202d204642424121

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: I look around too fast

I did that and no change. Any other ideas?