Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Thread: Taglines!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taglines!

With the whole points thing, and me having only one map for a tagline I though about asking you for some funny ones for myself, or anyone else on the server for that matter...

btw you have full permission to make fun of me or my name

I just have trouble making one that is lame.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Taglines!

"Le serveur c'est moi."

It is supposed to say "I am the server" but...wrong kind of server (waiter). Aww well, dought anyone gets the reference. (Hint: King of France said something like it)

"Does this name make my ass look big?" Saw the two 0's. Thought of a butt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HairyNevus
    "Le serveur c'est moi."

It is supposed to say "I am the server" but...wrong kind of server (waiter). Aww well, dought anyone gets the reference. (Hint: King of France said something like it)

"Does this name make my ass look big?" Saw the two 0's. Thought of a butt.
    Whoah, obscure Louis XIV reference, followed by obscure Larry Sanders/Gary Shandling reference. 10 points go to HairyNevus.

...And before you think I've got mad French history skills, they're actually mad google skills. I do however have legitimately mad respect for Larry Sanders/Gary Shandling.
    Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the taglines are stored on your config file in your computer....Whats to stop you from changing it without having 10000 points using Wyz's points system? I just checked the amx_tagline annoucement for donators, and it says he switched from server stored to client stored...but if I search my computer and change the value on my computer (after purchasing it legitimately once) what happens? Do i go back to 0 points to change it?

Just looking to make sure no one could exploit the system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know how concerned I would be if someone went through that much trouble just to have a tagline. At least they would be pretty dedicate to playing at [TG].

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some time ago I had to change the plugin to again store the tagline on the server. Both the autodemo and tagline plugins were storing information clientside and they were bumping heads.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.