Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Thread: time to go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

time to go

i have fastened the safety harness i am taxying to runway one. i am making final checks. powering up the engine to 30%

radioing into tower to clear for take off. oh and i have a bugger load off bullets.. whos gonna come and fight. tonight... if not tonight then when.... i want to dogfight in my hurricane.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be there to shoot you down dudeman

Don't mess with the first student out of Spec's Flight School!

Spectre
    Quote Originally Posted by MikoLovesYou
    I'll be there to shoot you down dudeman

Don't mess with the first student out of Spec's Flight School!
    Who said you had earned your wings yet??? Kist kidding....

Yeah Dudeman...you better look out, Miko went from learning to lethal in about an hour!!!

Tonight around 10-11pm I'll be getting on...However I encourage everyone to hop on and play ASAP!

-Spectre

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well let me tell you something. i dont know poopy about the game yet. i played it breifly a long time ago. but yesterday myself and miko were working as a team. we were teaming up in this other guy andy666 and to be honest this guy was loaded with experience and had been fighting for ages. we knocked him down a couple of times.

our general flight skill were not too impressive although whne we had both finished for the nigh we were pulling intensional stalls to allow enemy to pass, landing correctly i even performed a ditch with no wheels or flaps successfuly..

what really impressed me the most was out team work abilities. we allowed one of us to aquire a tail then dodge bullets whilst the wingman came up and knocked the enemy out of the sky and i gotta tell you after a few goes we did it with efficiency.

but miko needs to leary that he cant fly on the ground.. he he miko crahses mikop crashes....lol

www.TeamElement.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^^^^ CORRECTION: I never pulled an intentional stall.

Anyways, me and dude had an AMAZING game. He explained it pretty well....the other guy we were fighting was a definite ace.

The first few rounds against him we were just crashing and burning (I had a tendency to run my plane into the gruond by accident ). But after we managed get our act together, we were taking this guy out mostly every time. We both knocked him out quite a few times and almost always made it home ok (landing was a whole different story...)

Anyways, this game is a BLAST. Absolute blast. And it's gonna be even more fun when we start getting people playing here. 32 person games...mmmmmm

I'm looking foward greatly to helping out here and getting this flight sim community "off the ground"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh yea, and i like your avatar sean

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^^^^ CORRECTION: I never pulled an intentional stall.

oh it must have just been me.. i swear you said you stalled to get him past you.. oh well i did it quite well at the end of the day... puka

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^^ hahaha....nope, i'm not a fast enough thinker to pull a stall on purpose, but it's something to try

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rgr that.. man yesterday was another amazing game with Blindsquirrel joining the game... this is just blindghost or blind to anyone who doesnt know...

i cant believe how much fun i had last night it was brilliant from start tro finish.. i had a few problems at times with large spells of lag meaning my screen freezes and then i hit the floor because i dnt know which directioon i amn going in... but thats about it..

oh spectre a couple of your buddies came and joined in yesterday.. nice guys..

dragonaire

chaser and a few others maybe..

tell them DUdeMan said hi for me yeah

www.TeamElement.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how old is this game and can i still get it??

Spectre
    Quote Originally Posted by GAZ
    It's only been out for like 10 months...and it now has matured quite a bit. You can purchase it just about anywhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre
    Quote Originally Posted by GAZ
    It's only been out for like 10 months...and it now has matured quite a bit. You can purchase it just about anywhere.

for 20 bucks... anywhere
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
    --Douglas Adams