Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Longest game ever

Just got done with a 2 hour game on TG. I joined to make it 3v3 and found the hive was being hit by electrified TF's and the ground covered in mines.
    Almost two hours later, victory for the aliens!
    I thought this 110 minute game was worth a screen shot. Enigma, Pookie, and all the others who came and went during the match I'm sure you have been dying to know the result.

Man was that ever a game... I think Keres and I each went onos at least 6 times Dave was kind enough to switch teams to keep it balanced, he was also there the whole time despite his 0-1 score.
    Last edited by rs_al; 01-29-2005 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Corrected use of dumb abbrev. for screenshot at j's request

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Longest game ever

hehe, not only did i go onos 6 times, i went lerk 3 times, gorge like 10, and fade once. i put up four hives. Craziest game I've played.
    --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sigh, that game should NOT have lasted that long. For the first 30 minutes after upgrades, Dave and Enigma would go off on their own, accomplish nothing, and die. Then ask for more equipment. Eventually, the aliens lamed up the ENTIRE map, and took back most of the resnodes. Not until Custom came into the game would the marine team actually start to PLAY the game, and I decided I was done trying to command.
    It just goes to show how the marines and khara are balanced after every possible upgrade is researched and after every hive is up for the aliens. Aliens > Marines.
    USAR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a 3v2 NS game on METAL. Nobody was exactly taking it seriously,squeak until about an hour in. And it's not like you were playing to win the whole game either, you DID drop about 5 tf's to electrify the hive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Re: Longest game ever

Keres, your avatar is elite.
    Al, your avatar sucks.

I wish I had been there it sounds like it was a lot of fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma
    It was a 3v2 NS game on METAL. Nobody was exactly taking it seriously,squeak until about an hour in. And it's not like you were playing to win the whole game either, you DID drop about 5 tf's to electrify the hive.
    Yeah, when they only had 1 hive and were asking for something interesting to end the game. Besides, out of 8 tf dropped, only 4 were built. LoL, its like you guys had ADD or something "oh look gorge.. must knife" 10 seconds later "com, I need a jp/shotty"... "oh look gorge... must knife"
    USAR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DON.MAC
    Keres, your avatar is elite.
    Well of course it is... it is mine :-p
    --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember at least two times where Kamakazee reclocated to viaduct hive and the game wouldn't end after 100 minutes. After the fourth 5(?) onos seige we had an admin call it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Must have been a good game
    I miss the older games

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DON.MAC
    Al, your avatar sucks.
    Anyone who bashes Star Wars must answer to the awsome might of TheFeniX.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^^And me and my force powers, saber, and blaster.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let the wookie win.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, come on. Storm troopers suck. They are right up there with the Ewoks. If his avatar had been something like Boba Fett it would be an entirely different story...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard bobba fett got eaten by a sarlacc pit. Stormtroopers, on the other hand, did not fall prey to such a devious alien adversaries as a big hole in the ground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well he flew out of it, duh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast