User Tag List

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Long time no post :(

Hey everyone,

Was taling to Paul over IM, (anyone who wants to IM me its AIM: AustinCoulson ) and he mentioned I should say hi to everyone and let them know I am still alive and what I am up to. I thought that was a good idea. I miss playing with everyone here, one day I'll get a system worthy of gaming again, but until then no PC gaming for me.

Quick run down of what I have been up to. Memory.net is no longer mine, wasnt doing so hot so I moved on, now I am a Marketing Manager for www.Bizseed.com, we make websites and do large custom dev jobs for companies like Universal, Vivendi and Interscope. I love it, mostly I sale and ocasionally build sites. Much more fullfilling than whoring out memory Also on the side I started www.sigmachine.com, been up for about a week now, people often ask me for custom sigs so I thought I would try to make something of it.

Not sure what games everyone is into these days but I wish I could get in a few rounds of JO too bad my thinkpad cant hang, I loved the demo Really miss 1942 DC, especially when we had a good size game going.... oh well, I think in the next few months I should be able to get a system, then I can sport the |TG| again and kick some ass

hope everyone is doing well, try not to freeze for all of those in the blizzards and crazy snow fall right now

-Austin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Long time no post :(

Hey, "Jim", good to hear from you! Glad to hear that business is good. Look forward to seeing you in-game again. BF2 is probably coming out this spring/summer, so make sure you get a computer that will run that game!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just lookin at screenshots from that game... man it looks good, that one on here of the jet over what looks like a damn,,,, wow!!!!! I'm moving and buying a housr in the next 2-3 months so once thats done then I'm all about getting a good system, Lee still making them? Howd that work out for him?

-Jim

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jim! woohoo!

Thanks for the hello! Glad to hear you're happier doing what you're doing now.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wwwMEMORYnet
    Also on the side I started www.sigmachine.com, been up for about a week now, people often ask me for custom sigs so I thought I would try to make something of it.
    Good idea and great name for it. Hope you get back to TG.
    Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

www.MakePovertyHistory.com

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks wintermute, I love making them so I hope it picks up. If anyone wants one they are free right now

definetly lovin the new job, its a company I helped found 3 or so years ago and its been through alot and grown a bunch, so its gret to be back involved with it.

I hope to get back soon, I'm going to start posting here again, good group of people