Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Thread: Ragnarok

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ragnarok

Who plays it? I play on a server that is free, called QRO. AIM me at Navy Ops Sniper to get it. It will be overnight, but it is playable as soon as it is completed transfer.
    I play with these guys
    http://www.q-ro.net/

Good server, kind of annoying to log in, BUT is it a really cool server.
    Ragnarok is by NO means a kiddie game. It does require teamwork quite often, to either tank, or attack bosses and stuff. It's an MMORPG.

AIM me for the file, we'll transfer it over night

I am lost, if you know where I am then please feel free to tell me.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Ragnarok

Sniper

That server is horrible. The GMs, when I was on there, were corrupt as hell. They constantly played favoristism with the players (who ever kissed their ass the most, got the best items). I used to have a Sin on there until I got banned for telling a one of the GMs bitches to kiss my ass.

Come to eRO the rates are 10/10/10. The GMs are great and the player base is really cool too. Besides, I'm on there and thats reason enough right there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eRo is not bad too but really the best non-corupted server I have ever seen is Sneaky Ro, they are a new server with exsperianced x official server players running the show so you know they know what they are doing when they have hit 99 on the official servers, some of the custom stuff they added is freaking awsome like elemental rings that give you endow whilst equiped and a armor for discount / overcharge the list is endless... See for yourself if you don't believe me...

Sneaky Ro 5x rates (not to easy not to hard) ^_~

Feel free to ask questions at the forums the GMs are on to ans any questions 99% of the time ^^

To find Sneaky Ro just goto google and do a search for Sneaky Ro or Sneaky_Ro I'm sure it'll show up fast xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I play shadowRO myself =P Rates are 7/7/3. Check it out~

www.shadowro.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this even legal?

and no offence, but something rubs me the wrong way when a brand new person to the forums bumps a post that is nearly two years old.

Does the GM in your name possibly stand for Game Master? ...or is the advert done and you don't need to post here anymore?
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've read this thread over twice now and have no idea what it's about...
    Retired 6th DB