Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What Does Grifter Hate?

What do I hate,you may ask. Well, I will tell you. I hate people who rusher on a TACTICAL server. Today alone I killed 3 rushers on TG server two around 9:50 p.m. CST. It seems that no matter how many times we tell them not to rush, they still do.
    People should learn to read the server rules AND abide by them. You should also be able to tell from the servers' names that the are TACTICAL servers, not deathmatch servers.
    CT's inparticular should learn to guard the bomb sites, and not hunt for Ts on the way. People should just figure out that that is why there are two sides, and not just one random team.
    If you read the server rules, and ABIDE by them, we will all have a great time playing on these awesome servers.

..... If I offend anyone by my statements, I apologize, it's just how I think

Grifter

P.S...... Admins, if you want some ''colorful'' pictures of rushers, just drop me a PM

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: What Does Grifter Hate?

You're not going to offend anyone with what you wrote.. And if you did, it's most likely a frag-happy rushfest kidlet.. :-)

If you get the problem repeatedly, go to your console and type "status" and write down their STEAM ID's... Screenshots of their activity will also help.

Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

43452045524748454146204742204754202d204642424121

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not offended in the least. You're right that people should abide by the rules. That's often difficult to enforce but I and the other admins try.

I was on server 2 several times this evening.
    I had to ban one speedhacker and have two more bans coming after I consult with the other admins.

There are admins around and we are taking steps to remove the players who just don't or wont play the way TG plays. All will be well in the long run.

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scooper
    There are admins around and we are taking steps to remove the players who just don't or wont play the way TG plays. All will be well in the long run.
    In the long run eh...

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah.. I think we're going to have to make things better in the short term.. The idea was proposed for one of the servers being completely private to TG members only. That's going to happen pretty quickly I think...

Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

43452045524748454146204742204754202d204642424121

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeRanger
    In the long run eh...
    Yeah, you want it fixed yesterday? Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Apophis
    Yeah.. I think we're going to have to make things better in the short term.. The idea was proposed for one of the servers being completely private to TG members only. That's going to happen pretty quickly I think...
    Agreed. I'm all for whatever it takes.
    I don't think it's as bad as some want to make it sound. Timing is everything.
    It is definitely bad at times. Worse when members contribute to the problem.
    If we make one private we need to make sure the admins don't ignore the public server...

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it's as bad as some want to make it sound.
    Agreed. My experiences on the serer lately have been great. Much different from what I read here. Maybe its the time of day I play.

If we make one private we need to make sure the admins don't ignore the public server...
    Nor the valued regulars who are wise enough to work with their team to complete the objective.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was the rough part about having a public and a private GR server, way back when... everyone would be on the private one, not just because it had some more bells and whistles, but because everyone else they wanted to play with was there already.

If one of the CS servers DOES go private, remember your roots; you don't get more members by letting the public server turn into the redheaded stepchild while the elite play in their own yard.

NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TG member only server will Suck! I won't get to play with any of you guys and alot of other people here won't either, that aren't supporting members.. Sure i'd love to support but i can't since i don't use credit cards! Asking my g/f to do it is a bit iffy, she don't like to have her card used for that kind of stuff.. I'm at a loss

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan
    TG member only server will Suck! I won't get to play with any of you guys and alot of other people here won't either, that aren't supporting members.. Sure i'd love to support but i can't since i don't use credit cards! Asking my g/f to do it is a bit iffy, she don't like to have her card used for that kind of stuff.. I'm at a loss
    If you're TRULY interested in supporting TG, PM Apophis. He'll hook ya up with a lil' sumpinsumpin, word is bond.

NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TG member only server will Suck! I won't get to play with any of you guys and alot of other people here won't either, that aren't supporting members.
    Yes that will be a shame. I have really enjoyed playing with most of you.

In the long run eh.
    Do you ever have something positive to say?? Besides your incessant moaning and complaining, especially in game, about your internet connection, or whatever else you can think of, is growing rather dull. What positive things are you contributing anyway. I suggest instead of complaining all the time, you come up with some practical solutions to improve the community.

It means I don't f*#k around, I tell the truth as I see it. Much better than people who hide behind personal agendas and bulls%*$t." - eternal
    That's two of us. You remind me of my kids when they don't get there way. They pout, and generally make life miserable for everyone.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG why do you have to attack me like that, help I'm being attacked in the forums!

What positive things am I contributing? After putting a lot of time and energy into developing the server in the first place, nothing anymore because it is futile. Paul has money rolling in from memberships and all the admins seem content with PCS-one-minute-deathmatch-the-next type play so that's fine, you guys have something really special...

I've tried to do a lot of positive things with this server, I had a hand in bringing all you GS guys in after all. My "In the long run" comment was a joke, did you see the smilie laughing? That denotes humour and jocularity for future reference, please take note as your buddy Scooper has the same impairment obviously.

After I realized that the server would be run by overly-liberal, overly-tolerant admins who in some cases have little idea about PCS or it's ideals that is when I stopped being positive about this so-called PCS server, voicing practical concerns and banging my head against the wall. Rushing immediately comes to mind and low and behold there is plenty of that on the server so it really was futile after all hmm.

Sorry about all the moaning, 0-80% packet loss is extremely frustrating yet no excuse. We've gone over all this before in PM though so I hope you feel mighty for saying it publicly. As for things going my way, I have never been overly concerned with things going "my way", only with things going the PCS way, which does happen yet not nearly enough for one reason or another.

Take a powder yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My "In the long run" comment was a joke,
    Ya, your sarcasm is obvious! It's apparent you don't give a damn anymore, you said so yourself. I applaud you on your past achievments, but besides all the drama, are still contributing? I find that most of the drama around here centers around you.....go figure.

so I hope you feel mighty for saying it publicly.
    You don't seem to have a problem jumping on anyone publically when it's suits you. Drag, TGS, come to mind.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take it to PMs. This type of bickering is NOT allowed in our forums.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't we all just get along?

Everybody in this thread is somebody I've played with or against and respect... All of you guys have taught me. . . and I've heard the comments on games that turn into deathmatches... but I've also heard DeRanger in Aztec trying to rally his team to play the way it's supposed to. . .

Does it need work? - sometimes..
    Should there be conversation? - you bet...
    Should there be disrespect? - I don't think so!

my two cents...

Dog

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast