Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A special thanks to the people I've played with

hey everyone,

I stumbled upon the TG CS: Source #1 not more than a few days back but already my addiction for the game and server have grown astronomically. I always found CS to be a team effort and not a frag hunt. You want a frag hunt you go to washington D.C with a flame carbine :P But on the TG servers I find myself a benefit (usuallay, not when twisted_firestarter is watching though because he makes me nervous :P j/k).

So i just wanted to say thanks to the people i've played with; Root: For always covering B with me, DeRanger: for being cocky and shooting at me while we're on the same team j/k he's good, Keyser, Scooper, Disaster, Grifter, etc, especially for last nights 2am EST rounds we played. I never enjoyed rescuing hostages as much. There's more people but I can't remember all of you! :P You know who you are though. Anyways, off to my 2pm class guys. Hope to see you in the tactical field later on tonight.

Sincerly,
    Cryostrata

"It's only cold in the stratasphere when you don't have smores and an m4A1 colt"

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: A special thanks to the people I've played with

Many thanks for sharing your positive feedback.

Welcome.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cryostrata
    There's more people but I can't remember all of you! :P You know who you are though.
    ;..(

i get left out alot.. no worries :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aye, I got left out as well. But then again, the only time most people see my name is when it pops on the screen as "(insert random member of opposite team, and sometimes same team here) (head shot icon) Furin". I look at it this way, my big head blocks bullets that may have been directed at YOU! Never forget the sacrifices I make for you guys.

~furin

A monkey is sitting in a tree smoking a joint when a lizard walks past and looks up and says to the monkey "hey! what are you doing?" The monkey says "smoking a joint, come up and have some."

So the lizard climbs up and sits next to the monkey and they share a few puffs. After a while the lizard says his mouth is 'dry' and is going to get a drink from the river. The lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls into the river. A Crocodile sees this and swims over to the lizard to help him to the side, then asks the lizard, "what's the matter with you?"

The lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting smoking a joint with the monkey in the tree, got too stoned and then fell into the river while taking a drink.

The crocodile says he has to check this out and walks into the jungle, finds the tree where the monkey is sitting, finishing a joint. The Crocodile looks up and says "hey!"

The Monkey looks down and says...." #%%%%#& .......how much water did you drink?!!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by furin
    Aye, I got left out as well. But then again, the only time most people see my name is when it pops on the screen as "(insert random member of opposite team, and sometimes same team here) (head shot icon) Furin". I look at it this way, my big head blocks bullets that may have been directed at YOU! Never forget the sacrifices I make for you guys.

~furin

A monkey is sitting in a tree smoking a joint when a lizard walks past and looks up and says to the monkey "hey! what are you doing?" The monkey says "smoking a joint, come up and have some."

So the lizard climbs up and sits next to the monkey and they share a few puffs. After a while the lizard says his mouth is 'dry' and is going to get a drink from the river. The lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls into the river. A Crocodile sees this and swims over to the lizard to help him to the side, then asks the lizard, "what's the matter with you?"

The lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting smoking a joint with the monkey in the tree, got too stoned and then fell into the river while taking a drink.

The crocodile says he has to check this out and walks into the jungle, finds the tree where the monkey is sitting, finishing a joint. The Crocodile looks up and says "hey!"

The Monkey looks down and says...." #%%%%#& .......how much water did you drink?!!"
    thats a hilarious joke for some reason.. maybe its early still.. or somethi i dunno..
    oh and thanks for blocking my death
    -'~-,~-'~-Essence-Of-Judas-,~-~'-~,-
    "Real Me Scout"
    Pronunciation: 'skaut
    Etymology: from Middle French escouter to listen,
    1 : to explore an area to obtain information (as about an enemy)
    2 : to observe in order to obtain information or evaluate
    3 : to use rifle and pick off opposition
    4 : to watch for openings in defense for bomb run
    5 : headshot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good playing with your cryostrata

be sure to add both servers to your favourites

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad to have ya Cryo!
    That teamwork oriented objective play is pretty fun ain't it?

Come in any time, you'll likely find a bunch of regulars at just about any time.
    Don't forget we have two CS:S servers too... like RandomGuy said.

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cryostrata
    already my addiction for the game and server have grown astronomically
    If public servers are akin to drinking meths, then TG servers are the equivalent of online crack.

Welcome to CS:S crack-whoredom, Cryo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by furin

HAHA! Instant classic.
    We are the music makers,
    and we are the dreamers of the dream.
    Wandering by lone sea breakers,
    and sitting by desolate streams.
    World losers and world forsakers,
    for whom the pale moon gleams.
    Yet we are movers and the shakers of the world forever it seems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Re: A special thanks to the people I've played with

Quote Originally Posted by EssenceOfJudas
    ;..(

i get left out alot.. no worries :P
    That becasue nobody can read you tag in the game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am new here too and i agree with you guys, it really is online crack that i just cant stop smokin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Re: A special thanks to the people I've played with

I got a mention :-))

Good to see you on here.

Root