Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Thread: Admins?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Admins?

There are a number of members from the 5] clan or something that are ripping the server a new ******* right now, if there are any admins present, could you pay it a visit and warn them 'till you're blue in the face as we have been. Thanks.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Admins?

I'll go check it out.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We can warn em all night if you want... or we can take care of them like we've been doing. Whatever works best for you.

Thanx for letting us know.

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two clan members banned for warn-earning, flagrant, and repetitious language violations which served as icing on the proverbial "OMGYORRULZSUCKLOLKKKKK" cake.

Lemmings chose to depart once they realized the zookeeper arrived and the server is tame for the time being.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am definately with scoop on this one. You can sit there allllllll day/night trying to deal with these guys, which in my opinion is the consoles most valued weapon *speaking* Or you can give them no more than 3 warnings then boot. We do see and deal with this stuff allll the time so thats why we dont have the time for it. But I am totally open to new and even younger traffic. Yes, even I had to start off as a newb. (i know i know, its hard to imagine, aint it ) However, you can attempt to educate one for only so long....
    We are the music makers,
    and we are the dreamers of the dream.
    Wandering by lone sea breakers,
    and sitting by desolate streams.
    World losers and world forsakers,
    for whom the pale moon gleams.
    Yet we are movers and the shakers of the world forever it seems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remember this is the internet. People like being anonymous pricks. Ban Ban Ban Ban. One warning then Ban for a week, second offense Ban for good. Unless itís me, then I get eh benefit of the doubt.