User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Bugs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Bugs.

Ok, I'm sick of what the new "patch" has done. Sure they changed the hitboxes, whatever. I can crouch and stay motionless, and shoot someone in the chest repeatedly with a Scout and do 0 f***ing damage. Tonight playing de_train I shot at someone 5 times, center of the chest, and didn't do any damage. F*** that.
    I'm sick of this non-registered bullet s**t. I'm done with this game until Valve decides to fix the massive amount of memory errors, non-registered bullets, random gun rotations, not being able to move forward in spawn sometimes, ect ect.

I've even switched weapons and it didn't register that I switched weapons. I've shot teammates in spawn point blank range and have done again, 0 damage. Thanks alot Valve, you f***ed the whole game up.
    "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: New Bugs.

Have you thought it may not be Valves problem?

Have you set yours rates?

rate 30000
    cl_cmdrate 80
    cl_updaterate 50-101 the higher the better, but the higher you go, the higher risk of choke you get.

Those are KEY elements to registry. I have had no problems at all. And when I cant move forwards in spawn, press W again. Not a biggy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even with those settings and cl_updaterate being toggled to test, I still have the same issues. I think its Valve. I never had a problem until after the new "patch".
    "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are your specs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe
    AMD Athlon XP 2500 Series
    512 MB DDR RAM (two [email protected])
    ATI Radeon 9600SE
    20GB Seagate IDE
    60GB WD IDE
    120GB WD SATA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My specs are fairly similar to yours...

Asus A7N8X-E Delux
    AMX Athlon XP 2000+
    512 MB DDR RAM (two 256 sticks)
    ATI Radeon 9800 Pro
    All HD's = WD
    20gb
    120gb

type this in console:
    net_graph 3

what's your loss usually at? Does it spike?
    How about your choke? Does it spike?

What's your internet specs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree there alot of problems with cs;s now. The movement seems off to me. I really don't see myself playing this game like it is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm I have not noticed a change. That could be because I sucked before, and I continue to suck. If this problem is wide spread, then I think we have a serious problem here.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I havn't noticed much change either... but obviously some people have, so we gotta fix it for em

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

choke is mostly 0, but once in a great while will spike at 10.
    packet loss is always 0.

I'm on broadband wireless, 512 down, 128 up.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let's just say when everything is working properly it is really working well, but there are some issues i've noticed even before the patch that bullets seem to just not register or maybe it's something else, but typically in most situations if your norm is one thing and then all of a sudden you can't hit a single target, something is wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ohhhh try this in console:

cl_lagcompensation 1

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey fellas... when you tell ppl to try some of those commands in console, give a little description of what they do and what we should be looking for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well.... I don't register a lot of these problems. I think it may be play style. I have noticed that I miss a lot of scout shots, or think I do, but I'm not sure.

You all see me in game, and normally, I don't have a problem. Even last night when I was playing, I didn't have an issue hitting people.

I think it's because normally I have a gun that I spray with, and I only spray at close range. M4 is a spray and pray gun, and that's normally what I got. If you're not dead within the 25 bullets I normally shoot, then you're not dying and I run away. Lol

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grey
    Ok, I'm sick of what the new "patch" has done. Sure they changed the hitboxes, whatever. I can crouch and stay motionless, and shoot someone in the chest repeatedly with a Scout and do 0 f***ing damage. Tonight playing de_train I shot at someone 5 times, center of the chest, and didn't do any damage. F*** that.
    I'm sick of this non-registered bullet s**t. I'm done with this game until Valve decides to fix the massive amount of memory errors, non-registered bullets, random gun rotations, not being able to move forward in spawn sometimes, ect ect.

I've even switched weapons and it didn't register that I switched weapons. I've shot teammates in spawn point blank range and have done again, 0 damage. Thanks alot Valve, you f***ed the whole game up.
    May just be the TG servers, im from Canada and get constant 10 to 50 choke with 80 to 100 ping, there's no fixing it, routing just sucks from my end to that end.
    Get a list of all the server and join the ones with 30 - 40 ping see if everything is ok. If it is, then it's your connection to the server, if not than it's a setting or something on your pc.

Also try making yourself a lan game with bots to test the hitboxes out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast