Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1

    CingularDuality's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dallas/Ft. Worth area of Texas, USA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,861
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Police chase video

    http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00487.wmv

    I'm sure that some of you will disagree, but I think it has a happy ending...

  2.  
  3. #2

    MONKERZ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Selmer, TN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Police chase video

    did you see that suburban roll over on his head after the crash....OMG that is funny crap. Then the cop gets there and cuffs him....lol...id say AK his ass for running....LOL

    -Monkz
    Allen: Yeah, you're right.
    Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

  4.  
  5. #3

    DudeMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    london England
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,975
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Police chase video

    Quote Originally Posted by MONKERZ
    did you see that suburban roll over on his head after the crash....OMG that is funny crap. Then the cop gets there and cuffs him....lol...id say AK his ass for running....LOL

    -Monkz

    and isnt the world glad you are not in a position of control... as far as i can see the reporters dont know why hs is running, and running from the police is not an excuse to die....

    the only way i could call this a happy ending is because no other roadusers were hurt.... but without a story behind this, its nothig to be laughed at...


    www.TeamElement.com

  6.  

  7. #4

    Tempus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,501
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Police chase video

    Let's see... He willingly put other innocent peoples' lives at stake... Any one of those cars he passed could have been obliterated by his SUV at that speed if some poor mother with her kids in the car had changed lanes at the wrong time... I'd say, yeah, that's a happy ending. And if he died because of it, even happier.

  8.  
  9. #5

    DudeMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    london England
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,975
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Police chase video

    Quote Originally Posted by Tempus
    Let's see... He willingly put other innocent peoples' lives at stake... Any one of those cars he passed could have been obliterated by his SUV at that speed if some poor mother with her kids in the car had changed lanes at the wrong time... I'd say, yeah, that's a happy ending. And if he died because of it, even happier.

    you assume an awful lot here, can you tell me his name, age and mental stability. hmmm thought not...

    but you assume he was sound of mind... and reguardless of his guilt your gung hoe attitude is what makes this a bad example of justice


    www.TeamElement.com

  10.  
  11. #6

    CingularDuality's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dallas/Ft. Worth area of Texas, USA
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,861
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Police chase video

    Quote Originally Posted by Tempus
    Let's see... He willingly put other innocent peoples' lives at stake... Any one of those cars he passed could have been obliterated by his SUV at that speed if some poor mother with her kids in the car had changed lanes at the wrong time... I'd say, yeah, that's a happy ending. And if he died because of it, even happier.
    Exactly. He intentionally put other people's lives at risk while running from the police. The fact that nobody was hurt except for the scumbag makes me very happy.

  12.  

  13. #7

    leejo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Police chase video

    AND he was breaking the law by not wearing his seatbelt!!

  14.  
  15. #8

    Wolfie's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,317
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Police chase video

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeMan
    you assume an awful lot here, can you tell me his name, age and mental stability. hmmm thought not...

    but you assume he was sound of mind... and reguardless of his guilt your gung hoe attitude is what makes this a bad example of justice
    I see people here all the time travel on icy roads at speeds of 70-80 mph. Would they get my compassion if they got into a wreck? Hell no. If this joker died after what he did, would I feel anything for him? Hell no. The only compassion from me if in the above 2 situations an innocent bystander was injuried/killed and only the innocent would get it from me.

    It doesn't matter what your state of mind is, it is still your responsibility for your actions behind the wheel of a vehicle.

  16.  
  17. #9

    leejo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Police chase video

    I guess Dudeman was positing that he may have been mentally retarded or something. If some mentally disabled person somehow hopped in a vehicle and sped away then yes that person would have my sympathy. Occasionally 2 years olds managed to engage a vehicle. Since they're small they cant put the pedal to the floor but a grown retarded man could.

    I thought the video said there was a shooting, though. Regardless, it is a good thing that van left the road without hitting anyone. If someone died in the process that's too bad, doubly so if that person was innocent by virtue of being unable to make an adult judgment, less so if that person was a ****bag.

  18.  

  19. #10

    DudeMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    london England
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,975
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Police chase video

    Quote Originally Posted by leejo
    I guess Dudeman was positing that he may have been mentally retarded or something. If some mentally disabled person somehow hopped in a vehicle and sped away then yes that person would have my sympathy. Occasionally 2 years olds managed to engage a vehicle. Since they're small they cant put the pedal to the floor but a grown retarded man could.

    I thought the video said there was a shooting, though. Regardless, it is a good thing that van left the road without hitting anyone. If someone died in the process that's too bad, doubly so if that person was innocent by virtue of being unable to make an adult judgment, less so if that person was a ****bag.

    sorry i think everyone here has jumped to a conclusion and stuck with their guns... watch the video again for clarification if you like, the reporter was unsure of the events and said "reports said it could be a shooting", but when further quizzed he is unsure...

    do we convinct this man without even knowing what happened, who he was, and what his mental state at the time was? it seems many of you could care less, and after some people complaining about how cars dont move out of their way when the exceed 70, and then rag on this guy for doing a hundred is obsurd.

    i dont know this guys name, nothing; give me some evidence to say he was just some tart who was being defiant and endangering citizens, and not a mental case: (does not hae to be retarded, if someone is in a breakdown then i will still have sympathy) but some additional facts and i might agree, but to turn round and say, well i heard one flaky shady discription of what alledgedly occured and then saw him die, justice served, is absolutly obsurd and crap.


    www.TeamElement.com

  20.  
  21. #11

    Apophis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Northeast, USA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    8,337
    Blog Entries
    12
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Police chase video

    http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/new...C?OpenDocument

    A man fatally shot his estranged wife and her friend in Town and Country on Friday, authorities said, then led police on a high-speed chase before he was killed in a spectacular crash at Highway 40 and Lindbergh Boulevard.

    Authorities identified the couple as John Clark Alexander, 38, and Kelli L. Alexander, 35, both of Frontenac, and the friend as April Wheeler, 29, of St. Charles.

    The Alexanders, who have three children, were getting a divorce, and she had an order of protection against him issued last month, police said. Kelli Alexander and her children were staying with April Wheeler and her husband, Mark Wheeler, in St. Charles.

    The tragedy played out about 5 p.m. in the 2600 block of Bopp Road, in front of a row of tidy ranch houses and tree-lined sidewalks, a few blocks from the Alexanders' home. Mark Wheeler said his wife, Kelli Alexander and the children were supposed to go to a fish fry at St. Clements Catholic Church in Des Peres on Friday evening with John Alexander. April Wheeler went along to supervise the visit because of Kelli Alexander's restraining order.

    Police said John Alexander waited in his white GMC Denali, a customized SUV, on Bopp Lane until he saw his wife coming north on Bopp Road. He pulled in front of her. .

    Kelli Alexander got out, and John Alexander chased her down and shot her, police said. He then returned and shot April Wheeler.

    The Denali sped away, leaving tire ruts in a neighbor's yard. Police said the couple's children were unharmed. Police said it was unclear how much of the shooting they saw. They were being cared for by neighbors immediately after the incident.

    After the shooting, police spotted John Alexander's vehicle near Bopp Road and Manchester Road. They followed him to Interstate 270, which Alexander took north to Page Avenue, where he turned around and headed south on 270. A KTVI (Channel 2) television news helicopter followed Alexander's vehicle, clocking it at speeds of about 100 mph. Alexander took Highway 40 east, clipping a guardrail on the right side of the road west of Lindbergh Boulevard, crushing a section of it.

    The SUV went across the grass, lost a tire and went airborne, vaulting two lanes of southbound Lindbergh, a concrete barrier and landing in a northbound lane. It narrowly missed at least one car passing beneath.

    The impact left a streak of white car paint across one lane of Lindbergh, and the SUV stayed upright for 10 to 15 yards, then rolled dozens of yards before stopping on its roof in the grassy center of the cloverleaf on the east side of Lindbergh. Alexander was thrown from the car.

    A story in the Post-Dispatch a decade ago detailed an altercation the couple had with a police officer in Warson Woods who stopped them because their license plate was not properly lighted.

    Warson Woods dropped the charge, but John Alexander was upset about a $3 fee that the city charges to postpone municipal court cases. Alexander had requested two postponements on the ticket, for a total of $6. He ultimately paid it in nickels, dimes and quarters and vowed to sue the city.

    Jeremy Kohler and Joel Currier of the Post-Dispatch contributed to this report.

    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

    43452045524748454146204742204754202d204642424121

  22.  
  23. #12

    Tempus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,501
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Police chase video

    Sorry, but if a mental case goes on a driving rampage and potentially kills other people, well then, the world's a better place without him anyway.

  24.  

  25. #13

    leejo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Police chase video

    I guess driving a customized Denali could be considered a sign of mental illness.

  26.  
  27. #14

    DudeMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    london England
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,975
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Police chase video

    Quote Originally Posted by Tempus
    Sorry, but if a mental case goes on a driving rampage and potentially kills other people, well then, the world's a better place without him anyway.

    SORRY MATE YOU ARE WRONG! no two ways about it, i have a cousin with mental disorder, he spends his entire life paranoid, and he has done some stupid things, i will never condone or allow something like this to happen, but your lack of compasion for something you SEEM to have very little knowledge of is laughable.... if like in the case apo describes, the guy has nothing wrong with him other than a personal grudge then ok, but to generalise like that is wrong.


    www.TeamElement.com

  28.  
  29. #15

    DudeMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    london England
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,975
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Police chase video

    apo, thansk for finding that information, it sheds light on the entire case, this guy could possibly have been going through a mental breakdown, however, i would say he was somewhat sound of mind. to wait and premeditate a murder like that requires some degree of sanity. an insane person would probably not have gone back to shoot the passenger...

    i still have trouble saying this is a happy ending, i still think its tradgic, while i do not care much for the driver now, it seems 2 people still lost their lives, not including the driver, oh and he ruined that grassy verge the barstard...

    i may be picking at threads here, but i would call it a fortunate ending to the chase.


    www.TeamElement.com

  30.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Back to top