Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Martha Marth Martha

I .... might have nightmares of Martha Stuart.... The news today is nothing but her. They covered every little bit of everything she can and cant do, they have several helecopters over her house, monitoring her every move. Her neighbors are renting their land to satalite trucks, and reporters. They even went as far as to compare the size of the anckle monitor she will have to wear to an iPod... I mean, come on... 20 minutes segments on her.... and oh, btw.. 1500+ people have been killed in Iraq. "And now back to Martha, she's petting her horses now!! Look!! She's walking her dogs!!" Where are we today when we are at war in several countries, but yet Martha Stuart get more coverage??? 500million richer since she left for jail WTH!?!?!?! Anyone?
    birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Martha Marth Martha

Martha Stuart is teh hookah of teh world... she will someday dominate teh Bush and pwnt everyone so hardcore like that we r all fallen to our knees and bowing to her insanity of cooking and cleaning and house decore... weee for women around the world a'cuz Martha Stuart is teh pwnt on teh washen clothes!!

If you understand that, laugh..

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mom...Is martha taking you job away....r u pissed?...well...you can come over and do my cleaning...if you want!

-Monkz
    Allen: Yeah, you're right.
    Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have kind of missed the Martha thing over here. What exactly does she sell? Do people just give her money for her to make them feel ashamed that their homes, food and clothing are not pretty and twee enough?
    Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

www.MakePovertyHistory.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    I have kind of missed the Martha thing over here. What exactly does she sell? Do people just give her money for her to make them feel ashamed that their homes, food and clothing are not pretty and twee enough?
    Yeah, winter, that's pretty much it.

It's not enough for an american woman to 1) have a job, and 2) raise kids, but she also has to have the studio she lives in look like the penthouse of the four seasons and be ready to recieve vistors at any time with a repast worthy of Gourmet.

Martha says so!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Martha Stewart is evil. Do not let her charm or wit or attempted nicety fool you. She went to prison for wrongdoing, and I'm sure that when she was making her fortune she stepped on, used, and destroyed many people.
    I don't know about you, but I do not trust the woman as far as I could throw her. I'm sick of hearing girls near me say "Look at that, its by Martha Stewart, who cares if that single towel costs 25 dollars, its Martha Stewart and she is our guide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Well, its not that bad, and that was an exageration , but I have seen some of her "niceties" cost more than I would dream of paying.

Not every girl could possibly be Suzy Q Homemaker and extravagent in everything she does. Martha has people working for her and I know she has people who are "servants" in a form of the word at her house. No way could she alone take care of her entire mansion, her horses and pets, along with do all of the other things she does without help from others. Her image of being the perfect woman that she attempts to portray is false.

There are many perfect women out there, and Martha Stewart is not one of them.
    "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who know binary and those who do not. "