Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @ homeland security

Now, I take our country's safety no less seriously than the next guy, and I appreciate no less than the next guy the effort our government and its fine people put into "keepin' the bad guys out."

That having been said, the following image made me laugh my ass off. Maybe this image is old news to everyone else, but I think tonight is the first I've seen of it:

I do love perspective.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: lol @ homeland security

That poster, or another similar one, can be found in several cubicles at my office. This one is also to be found in our office, but it lacks the irony: