User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Domination...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Domination...

Yer Mom has dominated the piss outta the CS servers and now he comes to dominate the piss outta the NS servers. FEER ME!

Downloading it after school after my CS maps review on the servers, then playing NS the rest of the night on the servers... Be ready for I am coming to bring teh pain!

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Domination...

Mom, plan on meeting me in TG's teamspeak server at 8PM EST. We'll join the NS HLTV server together and, while discussing things over TeamSpeak, spectate some large games. As grey will tell you, this is VERY helpful in curbing the steeeeep learning curve of your first NS games.

Anyone else who wants to learn or help teach is welcome to attend.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahahahahahaha!

Wait, you're being serious? Ahahahahah!

Welcome to our turf buddy. Check your pride at the door, come inside, and bend over! Yee HAW!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh... I've played NS before... used to play it more than CS... Got plenty of know how about the game, but not about how TG plays... I don't have teamspeak, but I will get it when I get home Wyz... ty for the info...

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yer Mom
    Heh... I've played NS before... used to play it more than CS... Got plenty of know how about the game, but not about how TG plays... I don't have teamspeak, but I will get it when I get home Wyz... ty for the info...

-Mom
    Oh well, in that case: bend over and grab your ankles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome its always good to have fresh i mean new players on the server. I will also help you out in HLTV. What was the last version you played?
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3.1 was the last version I played... it was recently... I reformatted before HL2 was released and bought it the next day...

I think it was 3.1, might've been 3.0... one or the other...

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^Sounds like one of the 3.0 betas. Things have changed a bit but you should be able to pick it up pretty fast.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excellent...some fresh meat would be delicious (Wyz is too rough and custom too salty...)

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mom, if you've played NS at all, much less that recently, then you don't need the session with me. Let me know if we should plan on it, as I'd be happy to discuss the finer details of TG play, but you don't need it to pick the game up, as you already know the game (I didn't realize this when I made my offer).

Looking forward to having you in the club.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wyz baby... you know I'd enjoy any alone time with you, you sexy b**ch... heh

Nah, the TG qualities I'm sure I can pick up... how about we just hop in the server and I get pwned for a few hours instead of watching and talking?

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just stack Wyz's team like the rest of us do and you should be okay.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yer Mom
    Nah, the TG qualities I'm sure I can pick up... how about we just hop in the server and I get pwned for a few hours
    That sounds like a good plan. See you tonight.

*kiss*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the record, they all make me command when you're not around Wyz.

Yea.... I don't get it either.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's 'cause you can holler like I can.

More and more people keep hopping in the chair, and it only makes this server a better and better place to play.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast