User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Road Trip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crazy Road Trip

I'm embarking on a road trip on Sat. I will be traveling from Knoxville, TN to Big Bend Park in Texas to probably New Orleans, then back to Knox-vegas over the course of a week. If anyone lies along this route and wishes to have lunch/dinner or whatever while we are on our way let me know. Otherwise I'll be back in a week.
    Rm 14:2 NIV
    One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Crazy Road Trip

You coming through Memphis? Let me buy you lunch or dinner.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh hey cool, since your saying that, Ill be going From Southern CA to Southern GA VIA Ford Wagon, and wont be able to stop at all because the brakes are shot, the transmissions pretty much dead, but hey, the radiator is brand new, and im not driving!!!

But really, is there anyone along that route? Ill yell ur name out the window as were driving...

2 guys 3 girls on one small craped wagon for 3-5 days just doesnt sound like fun...

I'd love to have lunch, stop by riverside, only a few hundred miles outa your way...
    Oyee

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'll probably go well south of Memphis, BV. But if you do come through Memphis, give me a heads up.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, id love to but i was serious about the car... My dad, the driver of this trip, isnt stoping and will drive almost 12 hours... He used to be a trucker... Now he works for Simmions the bed people...

There moving us to GA, upper managment...

How he went from Trucker to Upper managmet i dont know

Sounds like were make a pit stop in New Orleans, my step mom wants to see what its all about...

Anyway, sorry for the hijack there temp... Its urs again...
    Oyee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tempest, are you coming through or near Birmingham AL (I-65 and I-20/59)? If so, let me know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool, I should take I-59 all the way through AL. If you'll pm me your phone number, I can contact you when I know better when we'll be passing through.
    Rm 14:2 NIV
    One man's faith allows him to eat everything, but another man, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can i get a lunch if i end up in memphis at any time in my life? ;p

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you can post on these boards asking for one, yes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Temp, don't let my attitude from last night push you away from calling me if you do end up in the west part of Houston. I'm just brutally honest that I could never live up to my awesome Internet personality in real life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Re: Crazy Road Trip

If you by accident travel through a wormhole and end up in New York City 3 hours ago I'll gladly hide you from the F.B.I. and Rob Reiner.
    -Zephyr
    You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
    We are not a single game.
    We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
    We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black_V!per
    2 guys 3 girls on one small craped wagon for 3-5 days just doesnt sound like fun...
    Sounds like fun to me
    Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

www.MakePovertyHistory.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, 2 of the girls are my sisters, and one of them is my step mother... U sick person you.

Anyway, im going to be leaving soon, aka one week... So i may not be on in a while...

Things to look forward to when i get there:
    Fast DSL with 3mb down/1.5mb up!!!!
    Huge room, almost the size of my living room i have now.
    2 2-Car garages!!!
    Oyee

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black_V!per
    Well, 2 of the girls are my sisters, and one of them is my step mother... U sick person you
    Well, for Wintermute (and most everyone else in the world), it's not NEARLY as sick as it would be for you. :P

NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poker's right. After all... WM didn't say it sounded like for for YOU.. but that it sounded like fun for HIM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast