Thread: plugin ideas

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

plugin ideas

I have two.

Teambalance
    if teams are uneven (including aliens have 1+marine team) make a message appear "teams are uneven, autobalancing in 30 seconds". Then automove the lowest scoring player (or possible the newest joining player) to the other team. There is still a 30 second window to make a decision, but if not then its forced. The only catch is to make sure you dont move Onii or Fades.

Keepcomm
    Allow yourself to unvote on a kickvote if you happened to press it by accident by typing the keepcomm command in your console.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: plugin ideas

Great ideas, both. Team balance isn't as much an issue any more, but it would easily be a total non-issue with a plugin like that. Gives time (and warning) for teams to decide and takes action if no one does. Definately should look into not switching onii/fades like you said.

With the eject comm troubles, 'Keepcomm' could out power the nubs who try and take control.

I have no other original plugins to add.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've actually thought that the higher life form decision might not be the best. For example, if we were playing a real game, it would be pretty bad if the two fades stayed but the guy dropping the second hive got auto'd while egging to gorge. Sure res balance would give everyone 5 res or something, but you're not going to be dropping a hive any time soon.

Obviously the best solution is to have someone switch of their own accord. Maybe if they don't balance the teams by 30s a big message that says "Teamstacking makes baby Wyz cry." with like a gigantic ";_;" underneath it. But then the problem is, overcome by guilt the entire alien team F4's to switch and the marines win by autoconcede.

But seriously, I don't think an automatic switch is the best solution in this case. I think we should, as regulars, be more aware of this kind of thing happening and take whatever action is required to see it resolved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rs_al
    Maybe if they don't balance the teams by 30s a big message that says "Teamstacking makes baby Wyz cry." with like a gigantic ";_;" underneath it.
    OMG nubcaek more like a gigantic "T_T"! Half Life semi-colons look like regular colons! Yuck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We need teh superlift plugin so I can pick up enigma and drop him as a lerk... Splat kills are fun, as are bile bombing runs on marine start.