User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: NS 2.1 media

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NS 2.1 media

Well, the Constellation members have been given permission to post screenshots and information, as long as we don't distrubute game files and the such.

I'll be taking (purely) random screenshots while I play 2.1 and uploading them to the following directory. I'll let you peruse ns.org for quality shots. The following offers only quantity.

http://www.digitalcreations.cc/ns2.1cm/

Edit: added http://www.digitalcreations.cc/gallery/ns2-1cm for anyone who wants a more structured browse.

Be well.
    Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wish i had a spare 20 bucks sittin' around the house :\

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psi_RedEye22
    holy god, look at that skulks life capacity...
    Well, you have to consider that the life capacity of the creature increases with the creature's experience points (NS:C, of course).

Wyzcrak

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    * added more media

Wyzcrak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice looking levels.

Welder in it's own slot! Thank god!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like some really big changes.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
    --Douglas Adams

I am lost, if you know where I am then please feel free to tell me.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When is the release date of this version again? I might have to re-install CS+NS..

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No release date has been announced.

Wyzcrak

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    * added gallery version

http://www.digitalcreations.cc/gallery/ns2-1cm

Just makes it easier to browse. Lets visitors add comments, and lets me add captions and descriptions. Just a browsing upgrade, that's all.

Wyzcrak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psi_RedEye22
    oh and one last thing, we all know how insanely good some people are here (polska, wyz, emanon, etc.) does this mean that theyll have gigantic life as skulks and marines, while everyone else is paper?

seperate, related question: does your level reset when you die?
    O there is something to look forward to. Ema wyz and polska as ground units with 250 health and 150 armor. Im going to be playing on ema's team more now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Red Xs of doom on the structure browse!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likewise for me too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Early fades with extra life, anyone smell ownage?

Do marines pack an extra punch as they become experienced?

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes.
    FROM THE TACTICAL GAMER PRIMER.
    3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To say the least.

While my inital experences with Natural Selection: Combat were actualy quite good, its still pretty much Marine ownage. By level 3 the etire team can have shotguns, and all the NS:C maps a quite small, so its like a constant shotty rush on the hive.
    I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast