User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Falcon 4.0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Falcon 4.0

Does anyone play Faclon or Falcon with the SP3? We have a small group of 4 who like to play and are always looking for more. Our main play is coop campain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have it but haven't played it at all. I really suck at flight sims. If I can hook up with those that play, I might get better.
    JO Guides & Tutorials
    Team Element - It's who you game with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really suck at flight sims.
    That sentence and Falcon 4.0 in the same conversation is just asking for trouble. Not only is it the most realistic flightsim to date, but probably the most difficult too. I actually sold the game because it was too hard for me to an F-16CJ pilot in my old squadron that said it was just like the real thing without the G's.
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll stick to BF1942 planes then. :P
    JO Guides & Tutorials
    Team Element - It's who you game with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    www.lo-mac.com is my next flight sim.

I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice link Riyker. Some of our teammates are having trouble with Falcons steep learning curve. Maybe we will try Lock-On.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you guys played the demo? Pretty sweet, yet somehow disappointing.
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Fanatik
    My name Fanatik came from being a "Falcon Fanatik"... its been quite awhile for me since I've played Falcon, but count me in .... let me know when you guys fly.... Fan..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Falcon 4.0

I play falcon 4.0 but i dont know how to play multiplayer, if i did, i would definately play with you and i am an experienced player. so could u give me instructions on it or something. thanx.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We've been playing a lot of IL-2 and LOMAC instead of Falcon 4. I still got it and am willing to try it out but we'll definitely need Fanatik or somebody else familiar with online play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought this game was instable? Does online coop play work ok? If you guys are gonna play it i'm thinking I might try and find a copy.
    Jex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's sp outdated now -- I just can't muster up the energy to go through all that again, for one or two trial games that we never can really get up and running smoothly -- only to agree to uninstall it -again-.

Personally, even with all the mods they've attached, there's just not enough visual stimulation in it and gameplay isn't rich enough. I was hoping for more w/ LOCKON of course but what can we do.

Fan, didn't we see odd things would happen in SP4 at least due to lag we belived?

I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been flying Falcon for the past 4 yrs now online, offline. anywhere from 2 to 20 people i've flown with on falcon. if you follow good SOP's you can get a nice group of people in. There are many installs to choose from which makes falcon a real pain. There is Sp3, Sp4, and Freefalcon. there also is BMS which can be put ontop of any of those installs. Also Freefalcon 3 is going to be released here soon which is suppose to be the lastest and greatest. So far sp4 proved unstable online and most squads are going back to Sp3 or Freefalcon. I know his is a bunch of jibberish to most of you. I just stopped by and noticed falcon being brought up and wanted to let you guys know that it can be very stable and the learning curve is not bad at all if you join a online squad. Makes things go much easier. if interested in any of this the main falcon forum is here http://forums.frugalsworld.com/vbb/f...splay.php?f=11
    and a couple online squadrons i recommend are www.56thvfw.com and www.freebirdswing.org. You'll come to find alot of these squads dont only fly falcon but IL-2, Lomac, and play other games coop like Ghost Recon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maverick
    I play falcon 4.0 but i dont know how to play multiplayer, if i did, i would definately play with you and i am an experienced player. so could u give me instructions on it or something. thanx.
    im new too falcon 4.0 and falcon 4.0 af i have served game on my home computer 1 time i would like to fly with a few friends look for me on team speak filter falcon -- falcon 4.0 & af thank you ... if you dont have teamspeak down load from teamspeak.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by =Sarc=
    I have it but haven't played it at all. I really suck at flight sims. If I can hook up with those that play, I might get better.
    im willing to work with you so we can fly.. thank you...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast