Welcome to Tactical Gamer

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What do you think about putting a new mod on TG server?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • The one by Chey-i'm using now?

6 9.68%
  • The one by quarath-as posted?

2 3.23%
  • Best official map

1 1.61%
  • Those new boats ROCK!

4 6.45%
  • Not too bad. Has balance issues.

3 4.84%
  • Take it out of the rotation

0 0%
  • Saturdays 1pm EST

2 3.23%
  • Saturdays 3pm EST

0 0%
  • Saturdays 5pm EST

1 1.61%
  • Saturdays 7pm EST

0 0%
  • Sundays 1pm EST

0 0%
  • Sundays 3pm EST

0 0%
  • Sundays 5pm EST

1 1.61%
  • Sundays 7pm EST

3 4.84%
  • No doubt about it!

1 1.61%
  • Meh, it's not interesting enough to buy.

1 1.61%
  • I'm going to wait for reviews.

6 9.68%
  • There's an expansion coming out?!

2 3.23%

8 12.90%
  • DC

14 22.58%
  • YES!. I like the idea

3 4.84%
  • NO!. I like the mod we are currently running

1 1.61%
  • UNDECIDED!. I can not decide on it yet

3 4.84%

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Freelancer Mod Poll

This is my own poll to run

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mnn... Not much intrest...

Anyone else have thoughts on this?
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
    --Douglas Adams

FireMarshal
    I am curious about Freelancer all together. I would leave it if we had a larger following with it... but seems to be very slow... is there another game similer to this that strikes anyone? Any ideas or thoughts? I would be happy to look into any you suggest.

FireMarshal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i will say this rebalance 3.20 is comming out soon hope fully they fixed the stability issues with it.. heres some fq on the new release...

v3.20:
    -the AI controled Npc ships will effectivelly use their nanos and shield batteries to repair their ships and recharge shields!
    -at default and hard level of difficulty, the easy and medium npc pilots will repair their hulls and shields slowly while the hard and ace ones(above level 12) will repair both the hull and recharge the shield at faster rates using nanobots and shield batteries.
    -at hard level the repair rate will be much faster and the baddies will have more nanos and shield batteries!
    -Added the LI Heavy Ion Blaster, a Liberty design combining the advantages of a laser cannon and a plasma blaster. It have improved graphics+sounds to make it look and feel like a Liberty super gun.
    -The BD "Dragon's Breath" Laser cannon now has much improved visual quality making it look more like a pirate super-laser gun.
    -added Silver Fire's weapon Pack 1.1 including the new mass drivers and rocket pods. Modified cluster missiles to have less tracking abilities, but to be able to fit into weapon, turret and torpedo slots. making them some of the most versatile weapons ever available.
    -shield capacitors offer increased protection against pulse, missile an capital ship type weapons, also slightly increased vs Tachyons and Neutron class. They're almost impervious to mass driver weapons.
    -all battleship and cruiser/destroyer turrets have reduced effects vs shields. This increases the realism since these turrets were made for capital vs capital battles. Only BS and CA flak and missile turrets do full shield damage.
    -added tradelanes all troughout the EFA system linking planets and jumpholes. Also added a new base near Planet Jupiter, the Jupiter Observation Station.
    -added Porshe's Jedi T-Fighter available at Shinagawa Station in New Tokyo.
    -added the Antaeus made by Konfliction industries, buyable at BS York and Tsushima Station.
    -weapon type for the Barragers, Sunfurys and the Kusari Hyper Pulse is now capital class so they do reduced shield damage.
    -the TIE turrets now have 360 degree rotation angle, making them usefull on freighters as well.
    -the cruise speed comes at a price now: not only it will render weapons unusable but it will drain the main reactor's power at high rates. you may have to pause the cruise to allow the power to recharge.
    -engines also drain power in normal mode from the fusion reactor, even if at lower rates. if you go at top speed you'll notice a slight decrease in power regen, so reduce your speed to achieve better regeneration rates.
    -all engines have infocards showing the theoretical max speeds, the energy draw and the cruise energy draw.
    -mounting fusion reactors upgrades will increase cruise time and weapon regen rate at max speed.
    -added commodity vendors to plot spawned bases such as Baxter Research Station and Glorious Station.
    -ship vendors are working corectly now on Holman Outpost.
    -beware of the powerfull explosions of battleship in Random Missions, these really hurt now! Nomad Battleships hurt the most.
    -random mission have further variation as cruiser/destroyer class ships can be both defensive and capital class stations.
    -ships have been moved arround again so expect surprises. Run the Data Storm on the modded FL folder to avoid these if you prefer to know exactly where the ships are.
    -the mod is compatible with the 1.1 patch except some TIE ships and the SkyHawk. players buying the Skyhawk or the TIE ships(the TIE Bomber and Tie Advanced) will be kicked as cheaters. The other 3 TIE ships(Fighter, Defender and Interceptor) are working normally.
    Was that Diablo flying that helio ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i think it would have more interest with a different mod and was advertised a teenie bit better. freelancer is a real fun game once you get the hang of it. people just needa read more about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im looking forward to seeing it Diablo .. See you in space !! I need help I had to reinstall Freelancer and lost my saved game "Brooklyn" how can I get it back help plzzzzzzz !! I had money toooooo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What you should try is the Victor mod, they are running it now on the ioncross server, that is if you like a hard mod. The new total war mod should be out soon, and if you are into a totally different look at FL this is the mod for you, from joining up with fractions to disableing other fractions shipping routes, to once you leave noob york you can never re-enter to spank the noobs there. Oh, and once your ship is shot to death, you start back to buying whatever you still have money to buy a ship for..........yeah, ok its hard! but arent you bored kinda with the same old strategy of FL?

Oh did I say Hi yet? HEY guys havnt been here in a while. Guess the last time I was here is when rebalance got the uber sheild and made the game pointless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets decide on 1 and we will get it running.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
    --Douglas Adams

FireMarshal
    Agreed... *clap*clap* (for b)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    check out the mods on lancers..theres some really bad ass looking ones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need a mod that wont crash the server... Find one that looks good and is stable.... and we can put it up.
    --Douglas Adams

Juggernaut
    What is it and will I lagg